Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Which HOLE do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mouth
21.43%
3 21.43%
Pussy
57.14%
8 57.14%
Asse
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which HOLE do you enter the most Boys?
Yes ladies are welcome to pinpoint there views as well, just wanted the lads to look and get chattin, us women can talk all day Smile

Lady Lust u love me really Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Have to say I do LOVE anal, LOVE Pussy being filled and LOVE my mouth taking cock too. So sorry I LOVE all 3. But thats me, GREEDY !!Big Grin
I don't agree gay sex is wrong. It may not be what I choose but just because the majority of the population don't agree with it doesn't mean it is wrong.

(14-11-2011, 00:49)Poshprat Wrote:
(14-11-2011, 00:37)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(13-11-2011, 23:58)hornynomad Wrote: While on this subject, do women really get pleasure from anal intercourse; I'm afraid I'm an anal virgin still so have no experience of this.

In one word - NO ! Its guys who have the g-spot up their ass not women.

That raises an interesting point - if gay sex is wrong why did the good lord give men a g-spot in their ass? Surely another design fault!

Also why is it so many men are ignorant of where to find it in a girl? Surely it's not that hard to find.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I do not do anal sex as a rule, but I ALWAYS orgasm when given a little stimulation up there by other means.
All good fun...................usually!

Lucy
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(14-11-2011, 16:53)fetishbootslut Wrote: Have to say I do LOVE anal, LOVE Pussy being filled and LOVE my mouth taking cock too. So sorry I LOVE all 3. But thats me, GREEDY !!Big Grin

Damn Girl who know how to get me WET!!
Bad slut!!!
Fookin Love it!!! Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(14-11-2011, 00:48)Ana_X Wrote:
(14-11-2011, 00:37)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: In one word - NO ! Its guys who have the g-spot up their ass not women.

Speaking for yourself there of course, Lady Lust.

A great many women do enjoy anal penetration although not necessarily with a penis, just as a great many men enjoy having things inserted down their urethra.

Are you serious? I have clearly led a more sheltered life than I thought - I have never heard of shoving things down the urethra, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(15-11-2011, 01:55)Poshprat Wrote: Are you serious? I have clearly led a more sheltered life than I thought - I have never heard of shoving things down the urethra, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!

I'm serious. Things aren't quite shoved down there (unless you're a seasoned sounds user and like your play rough), for those new to it all it's always a case of slow and steady until the urethra gets used to being stretched then over time stretching up to larger sounds (sounds: the piece of equipment used to stimulate the urethra). Just as a woman may start off with a skinny vibrator and work up to a meatier dildo.

For the record, where possible, I do not practice such things on clients until I have tried them on myself, to feel first hand what is going on. It gets my vote.
An excellent and informative blog about urethral play here;
http://mistress160.blogspot.com/2010/07/...thral.html
David, the things you come up with in the wee small hours has me in stitches. What on earth would make you investigate something like that at 5 am HuhBig Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Oh well! Every day is a school day!
in the words of the great Mr Mcintyre (best with a broad Yorkshire accent)
"Not for ME!"
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!