Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Which HOLE do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mouth
21.43%
3 21.43%
Pussy
57.14%
8 57.14%
Asse
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which HOLE do you enter the most Boys?
Tongue 
Yes which HOLE do you use the most or prefer to use Wink

Mouth

Pussy

Anal

Which hole is Number ONE!

Feel free to phone a Friend Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Do you ever wish you had never clicked onto a thread Sad
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
It's not about holes, just about having fun

Have we missed out ears! I defo spend more time in peoples ears than anywhere else!
Thank God for bluetooth handsfree car kits, nothing passes time down a motorway better thatn chatting to a beautiful woman who you will be sleeping with that night!
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
(13-11-2011, 21:18)SherriffStiffy Wrote: Have we missed out ears! I defo spend more time in peoples ears than anywhere else!
Thank God for bluetooth handsfree car kits, nothing passes time down a motorway better thatn chatting to a beautiful woman who you will be sleeping with that night!

Good answer Sherriff - I like your style!
(13-11-2011, 21:13)MrSmith767 Wrote: It's not about holes, just about having fun

Yes, but let's be honest, the fun we're talking about is sexual fun and the ultimate pleasure is, surely, to bring one's partner to climax. More often than not, that comes through intercourse involving one hole or another. Yes, I know that you can bring your partner to climax through oral or manual stimulation but how often do us men really want to penetrate our lover - that's what the build-up is leading to, surely? I admit that I can get pleasure from masturbation but I still love it when I finally slide into my lover's gorgeous body. So I think this is a very valid question and well done Heather for making us all think again - keep up the questions! As you say, you're here to spice things up!
While on this subject, do women really get pleasure from anal intercourse; I'm afraid I'm an anal virgin still so have no experience of this.
This thread made me cringe somewhat. A touch unfair that it's a poll only for the men, but I'll throw my tuppence worth in anyway.

Mouth and anus get my vote. How else is a sub meant to take my strap-on?
(13-11-2011, 23:58)hornynomad Wrote: While on this subject, do women really get pleasure from anal intercourse; I'm afraid I'm an anal virgin still so have no experience of this.

In one word - NO ! Its guys who have the g-spot up their ass not women.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(14-11-2011, 00:37)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: In one word - NO ! Its guys who have the g-spot up their ass not women.

Speaking for yourself there of course, Lady Lust.

A great many women do enjoy anal penetration although not necessarily with a penis, just as a great many men enjoy having things inserted down their urethra.
(14-11-2011, 00:37)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(13-11-2011, 23:58)hornynomad Wrote: While on this subject, do women really get pleasure from anal intercourse; I'm afraid I'm an anal virgin still so have no experience of this.

In one word - NO ! Its guys who have the g-spot up their ass not women.

That raises an interesting point - if gay sex is wrong why did the good lord give men a g-spot in their ass? Surely another design fault!

Also why is it so many men are ignorant of where to find it in a girl? Surely it's not that hard to find.