Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunday roasts R us...
every thing goes in mine lol. unless its really bad.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Who can I blame? I have a craving for a roast dinner, or at the very least a pork sandwich.
blame them all ann
(18-07-2011, 18:25)SassyAnn Wrote: Who can I blame? I have a craving for a roast dinner, or at the very least a pork sandwich.

Get yourself to Iceland frozen roast beef dinner pop it in the microwave and hey presto no dishes to was except you knife and fork

(18-07-2011, 18:33)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(18-07-2011, 18:25)SassyAnn Wrote: Who can I blame? I have a craving for a roast dinner, or at the very least a pork sandwich.

Get yourself to Iceland frozen roast beef dinner pop it in the microwave and hey presto no dishes to was except you knife and fork
You can never beat the real thing, micro meals just don't cut it for me, though they are good when I was single!

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I rarely eat micro meals. They tend to lack substance.
(18-07-2011, 19:59)jayzee77 Wrote:
(18-07-2011, 18:33)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

You can never beat the real thing, micro meals just don't cut it for me, though they are good when I was single!
Just throw it in my face JZ, I'm a lowly singleton Tongue. When I was married my ex used to do all the cooking and made a lovely Sunday roast.
Ems, your idea is talking to me, however it would mean getting a bus to Byker in the pouring rain and traipsing around Iceland. Think I'll root around in my chocolate drawer and crack open a can of pop. Yeah for me!

I decided that a roast is not complete with out an apple and blackberry crumble and custard, so I went and bought some bramley apples and blackberries and had a 10pm feast. Very nice it was too!
A girl after my own heart.
Fancy cooking when you come up? Drool!
Otherwise, I've found a nice Indian takeaway that does mixed grill and it's not called The Happy Chip.
lol I'm with you for over a week so plenty of time to make apple crumble, I think that is a very good idea. I always need a sugar boost if working a lot and fingers crossed we'll need it.