Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sunday roasts R us...
Very quiet in here lately... What are you all up to!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I don't know where the day has gone to. Just been to the shops and cooked a roast dinner and seems like the whole day has gone by.
I made some teddy bears with Ewan and Robyn, sewing is not my strong point, but managed with the sewing machine! And they now have two freaky type Teddies. I'll have to post a pic so you can laugh!

I cooked a roast dinner too! Lovely joint of Humphrey!
we had roast beef with yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, mashed squash, asparagus, cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets, carrots julienne and lashings of gravy and I wonder why I've been putting weight on!
I had curry. I had a friend staying and we ordered too much (is that a habit of mine, Kate?!) We ended up eating 1 meal between us, and I had the other one for lunch and supper today.

Jayzee, I spent most of the day asleep. I think it was because I spent yesterday walking and shagging! So that will be me up all night again.
yes but I think that is a mutual bad habit Ann (the ordering too much thing).

Did you get a balaclava?
(17-07-2011, 20:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: we had roast beef with yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, mashed squash, asparagus, cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets, carrots julienne and lashings of gravy and I wonder why I've been putting weight on!

Blimey can we come to yours for lunch! DrC did a lovely roast, with roast spud, carrots, Even got crackling!

(17-07-2011, 21:02)jayzee77 Wrote:
(17-07-2011, 20:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: we had roast beef with yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, mashed squash, asparagus, cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets, carrots julienne and lashings of gravy and I wonder why I've been putting weight on!

Blimey can we come to yours for lunch! DrC did a lovely roast, with roast spud, carrots, Even got crackling!

I need a fail safe method of getting crackling. I've seen it done on telly, but I keep forgetting the methods and end up just bunging it in the oven.
Kate I rub olive/sunflower oil onto it (about 1 tbsp) then sprinkle salt on and rub it in well. I have the oven about 200 Deg C and that seems to work ok.