Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ageplay - legalitys.
Yeah, I think it's horrible anyways just I only do what turns me on what I enjoy and talking about minors isn't something, I do say I did this at this age... but I don't get in to it, I carry on the conversation as a 27 year old non P haha Tongue

You join sites like this just like yes gonna be good this and then you realise just how many actual people out there fantasise about the wrong stuff, sniffing Mums knickers is another one for me, SHES YOUR MUM ha (anno theres milfs) and the other convo, it's mental lol

I haven't ever been asked to do adultbaby, do you enjoy it? Smile xx
Follow me on twitter Big Grin www.twitter.com/xKittyCam

<3
Daily pay Colin please can you delete this thread, getting to many people messaging me about it on Twitter about experiences and I don't like them so please delete Smile

<3
(13-01-2017, 15:29)xKitty Wrote: Yeah, I think it's horrible anyways just I only do what turns me on what I enjoy and talking about minors isn't something, I do say I did this at this age... but I don't get in to it, I carry on the conversation as a 27 year old non P haha Tongue

You join sites like this just like yes gonna be good this and then you realise just how many actual people out there fantasise about the wrong stuff, sniffing Mums knickers is another one for me, SHES YOUR MUM ha (anno theres milfs) and the other convo, it's mental lol

I haven't ever been asked to do adultbaby, do you enjoy it? Smile xx

I do actually. It provides a great respite from yet another spunking cock! lol Seriously though, it's a lot of fun. You just have to tune into your maternal instincts. At first, I was a little grossed out about it, but I did a lot of research to gain a better understanding about and now it see it as very non-threatening. It's a regression thing for adult babies. They like to go back to a time when they felt safe and didn't have the responsibilities they have today.
It sounds kinda sweet in a strange way haha Tongue
Is there a way to delete threads? I want to delete this one, asked Colin but no reply just yet Smile xx

<3