Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pay Delays?
Hi.

I have seen you post a few times that members who are on daily payouts are being paid as normal every day during this difficult time.

But that payout on requests are delayed?

Can i please check the delay,? As in how long from requesting it will take to be processed currently.

i put 4 requests in over the past 4 days one of which was paid out yesterday, ( i put requests in each day to try and cover myself for the delay as I have credits waiting to clear for the next day each day at the moment.) Are those requests still in the queue or were they removed when i was paid yesterday please?

Also, Would you recommend switching to daily payouts as they are being paid as normal?

Normally I wouldnt mind but i need to make sure I have access to everything I earn before this weekend.

Thanks.
Hi i am waiting for my payment as well and getting no reply to emails, please can i have some information? Thanks
Hi,

I put in a request yesterday very early in morning.How long approx will i have to wait?I am payout on request,thanks........x
(04-10-2016, 16:25)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hi.

I have seen you post a few times that members who are on daily payouts are being paid as normal every day during this difficult time.

Can i please check the delay,? As in how long from requesting it will take to be processed currently.

i put 4 requests in over the past 4 days one of which was paid out yesterday, ( i put requests in each day to try and cover myself for the delay as I have credits waiting to clear for the next day each day at the moment.) Are those requests still in the queue or were they removed when i was paid yesterday please?

Also, Would you recommend switching to daily payouts as they are being paid as normal?

Normally I wouldnt mind but i need to make sure I have access to everything I earn before this weekend.

Thanks.

Hi, I believe this was already sent now. Once paid out any other requests would be deleted also as members have a tendency to request multiple times.

At this time I dont see any other requests from your account sorry, feel free to submit one. I wouldnt recommend switching to auto dp if on weekly or payout on request simply because it takes an AW admin to do the switch and that can take days.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Kitty_sinn
(04-10-2016, 16:35)Kiaxxx Wrote: Hi i am waiting for my payment as well and getting no reply to emails, please can i have some information? Thanks

Hi, I believe this was processed, possible reasons for no replies to emails = if we replied to all emails there wouldnt be any time left in the day to actually pay people and as the emails are about pay theres not much point opening them at this time, it only delays the situation.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(05-10-2016, 03:38)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Hi,

I put in a request yesterday very early in morning.How long approx will i have to wait?I am payout on request,thanks........x

Hi, usually wait time during this situation is 48hours up from 24hours which is pretty good Smile

Request is due for payout today.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(05-10-2016, 10:01)admin Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 16:25)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hi.

Thanks.

Hi, I believe this was already sent now. Once paid out any other requests would be deleted also as members have a tendency to request multiple times.

At this time I dont see any other requests from your account sorry, feel free to submit one. I wouldnt recommend switching to auto dp if on weekly or payout on request simply because it takes an AW admin to do the switch and that can take days.

Thanks

Thankyou for your reply.

So am i right in thinking the requests are taking 48 hours at the moment? 

Is there any way of keeping my extra requests in the queue instead of having them deleted? As i need every thing i earn this week for saturday, and i put the extra requests in to cover me for the delay, for each day up until saturday. 

Thanks very much
Hi, 48hours is estimated and may change at any time, right now payouts are being done on a 24hours time frame. Everyone needs there funds and we have to try and spread it around, one persons emergency cant override another persons etc sorry. Extra requests means we would be paying the full amount anyway and may as well of just sent it in the first request.

We'll see what we are able to do but if we send your full amount then we have to send everyones and if we dont, people can get very annoyed sorry.

Its a rock and a hard place for us right now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(05-10-2016, 17:52)admin Wrote: Hi, 48hours is estimated and may change at any time, right now payouts are being done on a 24hours time frame. Everyone needs there funds and we have to try and spread it around, one persons emergency cant override another persons etc sorry. Extra requests means we would be paying the full amount anyway and may as well of just sent it in the first request.

We'll see what we are able to do but if we send your full amount then we have to send everyones and if we dont, people can get very annoyed sorry.

Its a rock and a hard place for us right now.

Thanks

Thankyou again for the reply.

I am a bkt confused what ypu.mean by "sending the full amount" So are DP short on funds at the moment then?

And for reference if i put in a request for example to be paid on a certain day can i do it like that? So instead of making requests for bits here or there. Just put in a request now for a larger amount to be paid on a certain day im the future on say friday or saturday for example?

Can it work like that too?

I completely appreciate you are against a rock and a hard place right now. I am just trying to gather facts and info to best plan out my requests to try and stay ahead of ths delay as i am sure a lot of others are too. I would never expect you to put my request before others in a queue. And i cetrainly appreciate all the effort you guys are putting in to try and keep this service going

Thanks.
Thankyou,funds in bank this afternoon.......x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin