Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pay Delays?
Hey! I requested pay midday on Wednesday and still got nothing, obviously getting a bit tight over here cause Adultwork didn't pay me. I know you're mega busy, but could I have an update please  Blush
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
lexi check the payment process issue thread , more info on there , xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • LydiaKink
(30-09-2016, 09:21)country-gal Wrote: lexi check the payment process issue thread , more info on there , xxx

Thanks! But I can't find where theres info about payment delays on dailypay? Might be being an idiot, I'm not usually awake before 12  Heart
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
lol , have you tried emailing DailyPay ? (You more than likely have )they may be able to give you some more up to date information x
(30-09-2016, 09:32)country-gal Wrote: lol , have you tried emailing DailyPay ?  (You more than likely have )they may be able to give you some more up to date information x

I have, but no reply as of yet. Well hopefully it'll be in today  Angel
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Hi, on normal operating days its within 24hours and everything is usually pretty quick but due to the mass of members signing up and requesting its delayed us slightly sorry. All payouts are in progress though and if yours was sent in yesterday then it will definitely be sent today.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • LydiaKink
(30-09-2016, 09:54)admin Wrote: Hi, on normal operating days its within 24hours and everything is usually pretty quick but due to the mass of members signing up and requesting its delayed us slightly sorry. All payouts are in progress though and if yours was sent in yesterday then it will definitely be sent today.

Thanks

Thanks for the update Smile
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Hi sorry to bother you but I just wanted to ask about this as well. How long will it take for payments to be made given the delays? 
'Thank you
Hi, nothing to major, around 24hours extra in some cases just. Yours arrived at 2016-09-30 202429 so 28 hours old at the moment.

Working on them all.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
hi just wondering if u have sent my payment through today? only asking as my bank is having maintinace atm so i dont know lol xxx