AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Sensations
to quote someone

promises promises!

oh of course most def Big Grin
brilliant minds and all that lolo x
This magic wand sounds fun. Might have to have a chat with Jayzee and purchase one :-)
You can get them on ebay for a fair price, or similar.
I usually advocate using a magic wand with a glass dildo(normal plastic types don't work as well and may have their motor broken), as the vibrations travel along the shaft and reach the part of the clit which is deeper in the pelvic area.
Give it a go!
I am in for a treat myself next week, finally getting to induct another to the delights of the wand. Can't wait!

Although Hitachi have stopped importing them this 7 Speed Wand is just the same but with more speeds. I can vouch for it via two people who have tried both.
Are the genuine ones the best, and cordless or corded?
corded one is best
I much prefer a finger to a dildo. I was celebate for 3 years and relied on toys for my relief and resent using them by myself and much prefer the feel of a warm and soft finger tip or cock. You just can't beat the real thing.
(10-07-2011, 21:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I much prefer a finger to a dildo. I was celebate for 3 years and relied on toys for my relief and resent using them by myself and much prefer the feel of a warm and soft finger tip or cock. You just can't beat the real thing.

I have 10 fingers if u need any lol