Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Sensations
A tale of further corruption. (sorry it's late)

This was it, I arrived at her place, and I knew I was going to be used.

I followed my instructions, and found the door was open. I let myself in, and locked it behind me.

I went through into the hall, and there she was at the bottom of the stairs looking as sexy as ever. I walked over, and kissed her, then said "Hi"
We kissed again, and I felt her hands exploring the bulge in my jeans, I slid my hand up her thigh, and I could feel how turned on she was.

I turned her toward the stairs, and she bent over. I undid the buttons of my jeans, grabbed a rubber and slid it on, before taking position behind her.

I pushed against her wet hole, and as I popped in she gasped in delight. I could tell she had been waiting for this moment, as she was squirting and screaming in seconds, her whole body vibrating as she came, and she pushed herself as far on to me as she could to stop me moving for a second.

I stood still, as her breathing slowly returned to normal. I had my instructions, and pulled out of her. I asked if she was ready to take it upstairs, and she nodded, still breathless. As she stood up straight to lead the way I slid my hand between her legs. She had been very definite on what she wanted from the booking, and sighed in pleasure as my thumb slid into her pussy before she led me up the stairs to her bedroom.

We lay down on her bed, her emails had said she wanted to try tying me down and using me once I was there, she soon stripped me naked, then grabbed a few scarves, and quickly tied my arms to the headboard.

She pressed her body against mine, kissing and licking me all over, before starting to give me a blow job, then stopping as I got hard she applied another rubber and sat on my hard dick. She started to fuck me to her hearts content, tossing her head back and rubbing her lit with her fingers she came again.

She looked at me, tied to her bed, and with a wicked glint in her eye she said "You are mine to play with." then she reached behind her and pulled a small butt plug from her toy box. She put a condom on it, covered it in lube and said "Tell me if this hurts" before pressing it against my asshole.

Now this was a shock, I'd never had anything in there before, but I had agreed to let her do anything she wanted providing it didn't hurt, and this didn't hurt!

She started to slide it in and out, getting deeper with every thrust until she told me "It's all in"

It was an odd feeling, not painful, or unpleasant, just different, and then I saw her wicked smile again.

With the plug in may ass she turned around and lowered herself onto the stiffest erection I have ever managed to generate. As she bounced up and down I could feel her sliding the plug in and out in time with her bounces.

I started to feel an urge to cum, and as my breaths started to shallow, she climbed off, and stopped everything, "You can't come yet" she teased.

She pulled the condom of my dick, and made sure the butt plug was all the way in, looked at me and said "I have another idea!"

She got off the bed, crossed the room, and grabbed her magic wand.

Turning it on, she moved the vibrating ball over my nipples, then down my chest, and over my abdomen. She circled my cock with it, then held it against my balls.

The vibrations coursed through my body, and I heard her giggle before pressing the wand against the base of the butt plug. The vibrations felt astounding, a wave of pleasure running through my body, as her head moved closer to my and I watched as her mouth slowly took all my cock into it. I was getting close again, and she could tell, once again teasing me by taking away the pleasurable sensations that were taking me to the edge.

"Time to cum now," she said, and pressed the wand against the base of the plug, and put it on full speed.

She grabbed me with her hands and started to wank me gently. I couldn't take any more, and gasped in pure pleasure at the release of my orgasm. A spurt of cum shot straight up, followed by 3 or 4 more, as I had possibly the most intense orgasm of my life.

As I lay there panting she gently removed the plug, then crawled up the bed to kiss me passionately, then whispered in my ear "That was fun, I have never seen so much cum," and giggled.

Another good time had I see
so glad u really enjoyed it, i wanted u to feel what it was like having the wand & plug together Big Grin
I haven't met anyone yet who wants to use my vibrating butt plug!
(09-07-2011, 14:39)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Another good time had I see

Oh yes, there was a lot more later on, but that was the new bit Wink
Lolo Wrote:so glad u really enjoyed it, i wanted u to feel what it was like having the wand & plug together [Big Grin]

Your turn next time Cool

(09-07-2011, 14:46)MrSmith767 Wrote:
Lolo Wrote:so glad u really enjoyed it, i wanted u to feel what it was like having the wand & plug together [Big Grin]

Your turn next time Cool

promises promises Wink
I have found my magic wand contributes to the most intense orgasms for both me and my clients. I love using it! I have used it with a small butt plug I have from Ann summers, it's blue and has a sucker end to it, which cradles the magic wand perfectly.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and reminds me of some great fun I've had too Smile
same plug kate what's it called my first butt plug
it was certainly my first butt plug anyway !!

Wink might not be your last either Wink