Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thank you!
Ann I see we use the same trollies just in different shops mine always ends up down the unhealthy aisles and I have no idea how it gets there
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Maybe they are remote controlled or it could be my sweet tooth controlling my mind!
I have a savoury tooth, which I think is worse. I slobber over cheese and pastries and pizza and stuff like that and curry. I am a bad girl for midnight snacks of cheese and biscuits (I love brie) and red wine. Mmmmm... maybe the odd grape would be nice with that or apple, but it's the savoury I crave.
I am only allowed to drool at all the naughty treats - determined not to succumb to temptation (well hardly ever lol) until I reach my target weight. You may not realise how yummy pies, pizzas etc look until you arent allowed them.

Still, if I reach my target before Christmas, then I will be able to occasionally indulge (thats what is keeping me going as well as proving my Dr wrong!!)
dont ever go on the paleo thats what my consultant recommends after my final scans next month had a look chocolate covered bacon yuk
yuk!!! Good luck monty and sex is a very good exercise for shedding pounds you know *grins*.
he'll get plenty of that soon enough Wink
(07-07-2011, 08:22)SassyAnn Wrote: Maybe they are remote controlled or it could be my sweet tooth controlling my mind!

I will go with remote controlled I think Ann

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Makes me think of Wallice and Grommit and the wrong trousers.
(07-07-2011, 18:11)monty69 Wrote: I am only allowed to drool at all the naughty treats - determined not to succumb to temptation (well hardly ever lol) until I reach my target weight. You may not realise how yummy pies, pizzas etc look until you arent allowed them.

Still, if I reach my target before Christmas, then I will be able to occasionally indulge (thats what is keeping me going as well as proving my Dr wrong!!)

The trainer at the gym told me I could have a treat day once a week. She reckons if you stop yourself having the things you like altogether, you are more likely to binge.
She's in her 50s and got the body of a teenager!