Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thank you!
I wanted to thank Curvaceous Kate for taking photos of me for my website and gallery. I'm not the greatest model (let's call that the understatement of the year) but the photos are really lovely.

FANK YOU!

You're a great model. You do as you're told, don't moan and didn't get cross when I took the p***. I think the pics came out fantastic too, so really chuffed. I reckon I might start doing it properly. It would be interesting to see what others think of your pics. Can you put a link on here?

Oh and no need to thank me. That is what friends are for x
yes i need a good perv lol
Selection of photos of an appalling model, photos ain't half bad though - specially compared to the ones I took!
Ann they look great
Where are the ones that I edited for you? I like mine better lol *I'm such an artist in temperament*.
Oh Lordy. I couldn't get a model release. Too many booby shots and can see my face in some of them so don't want to publish on a public forum. Sorry Ms Leibovitz.
get Kate to edit your face out of them, quite easy to do.
Photos are great by the way
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I thought I had only done ones that covered your face, ie arm in the way ect. I need to look at them again. The ones you have put on here are not edited to the way I would like them, as in you have cut it too tight on either side of you body on some and it looks odd. It's better to keep some back ground in to give a better sense of proportion. You could always http://www.imageurlhost.com/ to put individual ones on here, although the site seems to be down at the moment. I hope it's only temporary as I use it all the time.
(01-07-2011, 20:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Selection of photos of an appalling model, photos ain't half bad though - specially compared to the ones I took!

Appalling?...Bollocks! Appealing and eminently peachy.