Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Profile Removed
Hello, 

Please can you help me? My Adultwork profile has been removed 11/02/16 Robyn Ryder.

My nickname is Robyn Ryder, My profile is verified (sent 2x photographs) and I have 60+ positive feedback which reflects, me, my profile and my photographs. I have around £300 credits built up. 

Thursday 11th February, I woke up early as i had scheduled bookings, to my horror I could not log into my profile.  I logged into my email account with is connected to my page and I had recieved the following email;

Hello Robyn Ryder

As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.

We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

I have sent a message throught the AW help system but I havent recieved anything back? After relentlessly searching the internet, reading forums and analysing the Terms and Conditions I have come up with a conclusion. I have broken a rule, possibly, unintentionally. 

The rule being having my three profiles pictures I use and  AW advertise me on another website. I was unaware of this, which I now know I am at fault by reading and analysling the T&Cs. 

In my defense the reason my photographs ended up on another webite are;  During the week, I had received numerous emails, even a telephone call from another adult website. These emails was claiming that they had choosen my profile wanted to advertise my profile for free. I was flattered and also a little confused as to what all this ment as I solely use AW. Stupidly I opened another email (which this time had a read receipt on) and clicked the link which was attached. This then opened up a new webpage, with my exact AW profile pictures, phone number and text?? I did not know it was possible to copy/paste my details and somehow use my photographs without me uploading them from my PC??  I have now managed to delete my "Profile" off this  site.  I really dont know what to do now as AW is the only website I use and trust.  I need my page back as this is my sole income.  I can provide any information comfirming my autentication and the emails supporting what has happened?  Please Help....  Yours sincerely Robyn Ryder xx
Hi I wonder is someone can help me I had a profile on Adultwork however it got hacked and the profile was deactivated, admin told me to re register  so when I did another member. Has. Taken. My details. Her. Nickname is Laura_ laura17. What  do  I do   About this's
(25-10-2016, 19:37)Pregnanthotty Wrote: Hi I wonder is someone can help me I had a profile on Adultwork however it got hacked and the profile was deactivated, admin told me to re register  so when I did another member. Has. Taken. My details. Her. Nickname is Laura_ laura17. What  do  I do   About this's

what do you mean she has your details - as in you pics etc??
if you go to the bottom of her profile and click on authentic member you should be able to report her. definitely email AW and let them know.
Am still really upset about losing my profile. If I wrote word available in wrong image it was an accident. I actually paid every day for the availability feature. Am still very upset. 423 feedback built over 8 years. I don't feel my livelihood will ever recover. :-(
Email AW again and say please reinstate my profile again or ask if you can make a new one?
(07-02-2017, 16:01)Cece Wrote: Email AW again and say please reinstate my profile again or ask if you can make a new one?

Done a new one but it's just not the same. :-( AW are ignoring me :-(
(07-02-2017, 16:34)deeptissuesensual Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 16:01)Cece Wrote: Email AW again and say please reinstate my profile again or ask if you can make a new one?

Done a new one but it's just not the same. :-( AW are ignoring me :-(

I doubt they are ignoring you.  They just want you to play by their rules and not giving you many chances, which is a pity (PM me and will send some links to other sites).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help profile has been removed simplysophie 6 9,523 16-01-2021, 06:06
Last Post: Sammiexx
  Profile removed/deleted lucy.griffin 1 4,090 18-02-2017, 01:38
Last Post: Cece
  Profile removed please help need the work Jamiefitness88 8 10,655 05-04-2016, 22:42
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  Verified profile removed with no warning? genuinelesbiansluts 1 4,468 17-02-2016, 11:04
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
  Please help profile removed :( kitty 4 10,833 14-11-2015, 17:50
Last Post: stas