Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

help profile has been removed
Hi
Ive received an email from aw saying they have removed my profile

We have received a number of member complaints that the pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission. AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.

I only had 2 pics on which were 100% me i sent in my ID - drivers licence and a ver photo yesterday so I dont get it
I have emailed them but dont hold much hope for a reply which will result in me losing work this weekend

any suggestions
thank u x
Hope you get it sorted out honey.

If it is obviously the same person in the verification photo, then I'm sure they will see sense. But if not, then you might be in trouble.

If the worst comes to the worst, then you will have to start a new profile.

It might be worth checking your pics on tineye to see if they are being used elsewhere... it is possible that someone has pinched YOUR pics! If you can't find them, then I would suggest that you ask AW where your photos are meant to have been seen because you would like to take action against the site which has stolen your pics?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(02-06-2012, 00:09)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Hope you get it sorted out honey.

If it is obviously the same person in the verification photo, then I'm sure they will see sense. But if not, then you might be in trouble.

If the worst comes to the worst, then you will have to start a new profile.

It might be worth checking your pics on tineye to see if they are being used elsewhere... it is possible that someone has pinched YOUR pics! If you can't find them, then I would suggest that you ask AW where your photos are meant to have been seen because you would like to take action against the site which has stolen your pics?

if i were to open a new profile would i not have alais?
the only difference from my id to verif pic is my hair and a few years lol but uts me why use fake pics

thank you for taking the time to reply
x
(02-06-2012, 02:15)simplysophie Wrote: if i were to open a new profile would i not have alais?

The guys can't see our aliases....

Only Service Providers can see aliases Dodgy
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
i need your help please response Good day i am a
performer in adultwork site my problem now is i
cant
open my ID even all my friends who peforms at
the same site we live in
diffirent city here in phillipines but even them they cant open their ID we try to email this to the
site but they didnt reply please find out
the answer we need your help all are sales was
cutoff yesterday i need a answer please i cut my 600 plus credits and all my friends also we need to find out what happend we experience the same problem as ive said we live in different city nor places here in philippines we have our own ID we are not in the same Group so why it happend that all of us cant open our ID ! Thanks
!
Don't worry they will verify you after this
(13-01-2021, 02:28)Jamesric32 Wrote: Don't worry they will verify you after this
I am sure she has got it sorted 9 years on ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile removed/deleted lucy.griffin 1 4,056 18-02-2017, 01:38
Last Post: Cece
  Profile Removed Robyn Ryder 6 11,391 13-02-2017, 12:10
Last Post: annabelle
  Profile removed please help need the work Jamiefitness88 8 10,567 05-04-2016, 22:42
Last Post: HeidiBloom69
  Verified profile removed with no warning? genuinelesbiansluts 1 4,435 17-02-2016, 11:04
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
  Please help profile removed :( kitty 4 10,772 14-11-2015, 17:50
Last Post: stas