Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late payment
Hi sorry to but in but with DP yu dont have to pay the 20% tax??
Hi, when in DP there is no extra 20% vat to pay on your earnings or anything you buy, eg directcam positioning no.

Its cheaper to be with us than directly through the site if you havent got the VAT sorted on your end already.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
wow
that would seriously benefit me
What is it with people who completely lose their shit if their DAILY payment is delayed?

Jesus fictional christ, it's no wonder some guys are under the impression that there's so many SPs on benefits and/or drugs.
(22-11-2015, 18:41)Admin Wrote: Hi Iammelissa. We are also sick of it but theres just nothing we can do about it.

We would sooner kick you off DP for comments like "If you don't reply I take it il be paided when you feel like it ." than keep you as a member and have fun paying that extra 20% to AW.

What an horrendous comment to make to us, do you realise I literally work 24/7 for the past 10 years day in day out dealing with thousands of members, getting the best deals for them, keeping prices as low as possible and when the bank have maintenance for the Christmas run up its me you make these comments to?

All funds have been sent on time our end, we dont just sit around and do things when we feel like it, just remember you are not the only person looking my attention.

Your funds were sent 11: 54am this morning, on time and correctly.

I have neVer EVER EVER questioned your ability or how you do your job, never said anything offensive either. I appeciate daily pay. Been assisoted with “Dailypay” for 2 years strong. I am frustrated and My point is my money which still hasn't arrived in my account and this is the second time this month. Believe me to joining this forum was A cry 4 help.. Il just email u directly. . I'm not into gossip or what Helen and Suzy are doing or not doing or earning. Sorry if I offended YOU personally or any or your colleagues as that defiantly was not my intention . I just want to be paided . I don't need no comments either or testimonies from other female either. I just want to be pAid. I Keep boombarding you with please please please help, help,help...ankowledge me assist me please..all of this now and the issue is still a issue . I still ain't received it .. I joined the forum to see if I'm missing anything and to also explore the vat. As I said am not concerned about whAt any other females doing or taking or making . My money is my cocnern and I wouldn't dare question what any 1 else like to value. I applogise SINCERLY if I came across rude To the service as that is NOT at all my intetion..it's just as well I was underpIded in a similar situation the time I wAs referring too aNd possibly the wounds are slightly still a tiny bit fresh also happend on weekend.. Everything was rectiafied In the end so but u can't blame me for being slightly nervous and touchy. Believe me I'm the first one to thank and show my humbleness. All I want is my wages and usually it arrives before 1330pm so damn any 1 would be nervous, and I still ain't received it .

PleAse am I missing something sent a pic of proof also . All I want is my dilemma resolved no drama.
Please check again for me and I'm future I think il stick to the inboxing the service.
Hi, for this weekend, staff will of sent funds at the normal time but while the bank do maintenance the funds wont arrive until their system is turned back on tomorrow morning. Once they turn the system back on it will start to send all the pending payments out.

If the bank have maintenance again and we give notice you can ask that we pay you from our other bank account, it doesnt hold much funds but we are able to make some payments in emergency from it.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I woke up this morning an had been been paided .. Today is a good day!!! Thank u dp!!!
Hi, glad to hear it, thanks for keeping us updated.

adultworkbanner4
Has anyone not received their weekly payment today? It usually goes into my bank on Mondays but it hasn't so wondering if there is a bank holiday somewhere in the world.
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Hi, ours came through 130519 today. Nothing showing on their current status page at the moment either.

adultworkbanner4