Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late payment
Hello, has anyone found that payments are being made late. I have worked here for ages and every week without fail my credits go into my bank account every Monday like clockwork.

I should have been paid yesterday but my payment is still sitting in pending.

Just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem.

x
I haven't had mine either. Wondering if its extra workload with the VAT refunds
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Just seen this......would explain it.

UK & EU Bank Transfer Delay W/C 26th October 2015 Monday, October 26th is a Bank Holiday in Ireland (Éire) where our Bank payment processor is located.

Bank payment instructions made on the Monday will not be effected till Tuesday, October 27th.

This means that funds expected from transfer requests scheduled for Tuesday, October 27th will likely arrive a day later than usual. Accordingly the update of processing status and the resulting emails that are sent will not take place until Wednesday.

This delay will affect payments being made via:

FPS - UK Bank Transfer
ESP - EU Bank Transfer

We apologise if this bank holiday does not coincide with one in your country and proves inconvenient

(27-10-2015, 10:12)Lolaluxx Wrote: Just seen this......would explain it.

UK & EU Bank Transfer Delay W/C 26th October 2015 Monday, October 26th is a Bank Holiday in Ireland (Éire) where our Bank payment processor is located.

Bank payment instructions made on the Monday will not be effected till Tuesday, October 27th.

This means that funds expected from transfer requests scheduled for Tuesday, October 27th will likely arrive a day later than usual. Accordingly the update of processing status and the resulting emails that are sent will not take place until Wednesday.

This delay will affect payments being made via:

FPS - UK Bank Transfer
ESP - EU Bank Transfer

We apologise if this bank holiday does not coincide with one in your country and proves inconvenient

Phew!!!!! Thanks for that Lola xxx
I was just coming on to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Thanks for clearing it up Smile
Mine has gone in now so may be worth checking

Mines gone in too now Smile
I am tired of this I feel like a fat bloke on a forum with nothing better to do then to seek other females who have the same issues.. The females that also haven't been paided.. (How sad!!) I'm tired of this I had to rearrange whole day around because of this .. And this is not the first time also. I been with daily pay for 2 years and have NEVER EVER spoke to
Any one on skpe in fact wen I heard daily pay had skpe u coulda kicked a Susan Boyle down
The stairs I wouldn't off blinked.
(22-11-2015, 15:55)Iammelissa Wrote: so I recieved email notifying on those late wages ...I been with daily pay for 2 years and have NEVER EVER spoke to
Any one on skpe in fact wen I heard daily pay had skpe u coulda kicked a Susan Boyle down
The stairs I wouldn't off blinked.
Hi Iammelissa. We are also sick of it but theres just nothing we can do about it.

We would sooner kick you off DP for comments like "If you don't reply I take it il be paided when you feel like it ." than keep you as a member and have fun paying that extra 20% to AW.

What an horrendous comment to make to us, do you realise I literally work 24/7 for the past 10 years day in day out dealing with thousands of members, getting the best deals for them, keeping prices as low as possible and when the bank have maintenance for the Christmas run up its me you make these comments to?

All funds have been sent on time our end, we dont just sit around and do things when we feel like it, just remember you are not the only person looking my attention.

Your funds were sent 11: 54am this morning, on time and correctly.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4