Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect prices showing on my profile
I am on £ 3 . Not saying that the magic rate , but going so low with all the fees to pay .... you are worth a lot more
!!

Maybe its a matter of confidence (?) or changes you have to make in your profile or cam show .

I am not the greatest mover on cam , "past the sell by date " lol but me going on cam for £ 1.20 will never come .

Don't sell yourself cheap .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I dropped the webcam price to 1.20 as I noticed a lot of popular gals on here had there bookings at that price so I thought why not , I haven't had a webcam booking , only phone chats since the VAT change .......

country-gal x
Make the most of all calls . It all adds up and I get cam shows through phone calls. They are intrigued and asking me to go on cam with them.

As well you know then what they are into and can change your cam show slightly if necessary.

Thanks Ladies for your replies. One more thing - so if I set my rate at £1 per min and the caller pays £1.20 (for example), does this mean that I still only get paid the £1 rate?
(13-10-2015, 12:21)colgirl Wrote: Thanks Ladies for your replies. One more thing - so if I set my rate at £1 per min and the caller pays £1.20 (for example), does this mean that I still only get paid the £1 rate?

Before AW deduct their cut, yes.
(13-10-2015, 12:21)colgirl Wrote: Thanks Ladies for your replies. One more thing - so if I set my rate at £1 per min and the caller pays £1.20 (for example), does this mean that I still only get paid the £1 rate?

£1 minus the admin fee when you transfer

I have had very few skype bookings since the change but may be because they have to do the where are you thing think it simple though just buy credits or use your phone to verfiy your country ie UK but may put some off. x
fetish your probably right , the fact they need to verify now is a put off for some .....xxx
Thanks Ana, Claudia and Katie.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that putting my cam price at £3 didn't stop my cam sessions. However, the added 20% killed things and I refuse to lower MY fee to accommodate customers. As far as Im concerned, men should pay at least £5 a minute for their online kicks.

At the end of the day, men will pay, that's the power of the pussy and why men are the weaker sex, so charge them. Sure some will go somewhere cheaper, but that makes more room for the guys who appreciate YOU and become your happy to pay regulars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile not showing Rhea x 3 2,431 25-01-2022, 14:19
Last Post: admin
  my profile not showing up in searches?? cindy c 6 16,091 02-06-2017, 18:53
Last Post: Likes-Big-Girls
  Profile changed to showing content only Georgina 2 9,547 14-07-2016, 17:18
Last Post: Kejsi.al
  Profile not showing in searches. Rudetimes2 1 4,605 20-08-2015, 10:43
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Profile not showing on directcam . direct IM country-gal 1 4,620 07-05-2015, 22:25
Last Post: country-gal