Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW down
Agreed they take 30% of each of us gals....they have said there putting protection in place....i was going to log on and do a late shift but not sure if its worth it ? What a frustrating time , like you Lola I was in free earlier and had no one in, like curvy my customers keep showing 0bw , last time this attack happened alot of guys went to other sites,

Its frustrating for aw but also for us ladies who.need the work and of course for the men who need their release

Fingers crossed things improve

I wonder why AW keeps being attacked ? My man who is a computer whiz days this dosa take alot of time and effort to too, its worrying why Aw seems to be attacked ?

Worrying and frustrating for all

Kisses country-gal xxxxx
Hey country-gal, Tis funny my computer geeky friend said the same thing, these attacks are apparently quite old school but really effective for the amount of time and work it takes to do them, whoever it is is pretty determined!

But work is work I do hope it gets better soon, I'm a Die hard AW fan, for all the silly you've done this wrong emails and the hoops they make us jump through, I still recon it's the best site to work for if your a UK cammer. I have to say though even I am looking for another site to work from.. just incase!

Brit xx

Follow Me: @altbritney & 2sfun3better on Twitter xx

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Skyprivate 80% payout: http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/252

I agree honey AW is the best site. I have been on it since 2006 and wouldn't work else where, like you it has crossed my mind but I like the reliability of AW , yes when its glitchy its a right pain , but luckily for me I have a job so times like this I just have a break , has it been any better today for you ?

Hope things improve

Kisses country-gal

Http/:www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Sorry forgot to say altbritney xxxx mwah

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal
Hey babe, Love your profile by the way!

I'm like you, my day job is my stable (excuse the pun!) income, so I'm having a day or so off as well. Did take a little peek and still looks a little quiet so I will give it couple of days.
I did have a look about at other sites..but nope looking at the % rates just confirmed I may as well stay here!
It really annoys me what some of the girls are getting paid!

XXXX

Britney xx

Follow Me: @altbritney & 2sfun3better on Twitter xx

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Skyprivate 80% payout: http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/252

Thanks honey about my profile very kind of you x

Yes we are the lucky ones I.guess as we can have a break from AW , it means when we do webcam we are busy, I always find I'm frantic when I log on as sometimes I can take 5 or more days away

Xxxx hugs n kisses
Seems adultwork is down at the moment x
I've not had a problem.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

It came back online properly about an hour ago after they tweeted about it all ok now x