Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW down
Hello all after a short break from webcam I thought I would pop on, was lovely and busy this morning but this evening from 8pm onwards has been somewhat dire , the aw homepage takes ages to load and sometimes I get the page cannot be displayed message and directcam has been glitchy and slow and a lot less traffic

just also read on aw help page that there having another dosa denial of service attack like in 2013 .

I hope the issues get sorted , I remember in 2013 AW was having a real bad attack and the site was struggling xxxx

I really hope things stay okay and pick up soon

typical I go on when rampant and the site is having issues ! Lol

kisses country-gal
same here hun , its been a total pain in the arse , traffic is balls , people are not connecting right eg - 0 BW , It has been like this all week for me , but tonight is really bad !!

Also getting loads of errors , things taking ages to load to , you are not alone xxxx
It's been quite glitchy for me since 5 to be honest. Sad
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Sad 
Yup, same here even my Monday night reg's either can't find me or they have all decided to take the night off!

The couple of groups I have had are the the start...BW 0 log right out again ones...

Looking at the Direct cam listings even the Girls are quiet xxx

and i paid to boost my listing.....:-( :-(

Follow Me: @altbritney & 2sfun3better on Twitter xx

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Skyprivate 80% payout: http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/252

well managed a few pvts before it kicking them out , FFS , lets hope its not like last years attack , that was really bad gggrrrrr , I have also paid for featuring , buggers !
I'm not sure if it's worth cancelling the featuring and taking the rest of the night off! I'm sitting in free for minutes at a time with no-one which is unheard of!

this is what i am getting now

An error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission. Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. (Server ID: 20)

and chrome with this

HTTP Error 500.13 - Server error: Web server is too busy.

Lets really hope its not another attack like last years , adultwork did say that they would be prepared for anything like that again & had things to stop it !!
Glad it is not just me. I was on just after 6 p.m. and very quiet, usually busy in free, but even that was quiet. Decided to go on cam again now, but have one person in free in the last 10 minutes and can't even get onto AW.
My profile: MatureSally38K
You would think with the millions they are bringing in they would have decent servers & security by now!

Well early night for me... slippers and hot chocolate Yummy! :-)

Follow Me: @altbritney & 2sfun3better on Twitter xx

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Skyprivate 80% payout: http://set.skyprivate.com/i/u/252

Me too I think. :-( Shame. I am getting the same message Curvy