Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Varified
I had problems verifying a couples profile last year (when I was working as a couple). I was just going for the basic photo verification and not the full document verification. They kept rejecting the quality of the photo, so I guess it may be the same problem. AW have automatic 'image' quality checking software and if you are falling foul of that because the size is too small or the resolution etc, (or even too big) it will keep rejecting it. (Same things happens with Private pics!).

Read their specification carefully for the size of the image, I then make it a big bigger (than their minimum).

Good luck.

IanT
Thanks admin,
But I filled out the form and hit the send button and it was rejected saying the subject was covered in bla bla bla.

Oh well, I guess that's me done.
Worth a try.
Just a quick update, I actually received a reply form an actual person! would not give a reason as to why my full uk passport as not good enough, they said that I should apply for a "Citizencard" now how this can be more important than a uk passport with all the information it takes to get one I do not know, anyhow to be honest I don't care any more, my AW account still runs with no red warnings printed on top of page and now that I'm getting more hits on my Punternet profile I'm not too bothered either way.
Is your UK passport up to date ? Do you look very different on your passport ? Just a thought.

It can be a real nightmare , I know all about it .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤