Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Varified
Hi, my first post here, thankyou for letting me join.
Hope its not too early ask for advice?
I have been working on AW for a couple of months now and have decided to get verified status, so I scanned a copy of my passport and did the face picture holding piece of paper with my details on and uploaded them, but a day later I get email saying that the face picture had been accepted but not the passport copy, so I checked the copy and it was a good scan on a decent scanner and info was clear so I uploaded it again only to get another email minutes later saying that my id had not been accepted and that " Please provide a different form of photo ID"

AW list photo id as;
Passport,
Full UK Driving licence.

I do not drive or have a licence to do so, but I do have a full UK passport so what am I to do?

My friend said not to complain or they could delete my profile, but I would like to know what is wrong with my UK passport, anyone had same problem?

Viv.
Stay always friendly and don't bombard them with emails all day every day and I can't see any problems .

Strange they accepted your face picture but not your passport. Do you look very different in your passport ? I don't think they accept a UK driving licence anymore , so passport is perfect . Maybe make new scan and try again. ( zoom in !?)

It's a bit strange . Maybe somebody else on here can help.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Just something I found in the help centre that might help you. Do you already have a profile pic uploaded? are you Romanian living in the UK?

Verification Alert: Please upload a profile picture before providing verification documnents.
You have arrived at this page because you are accessing, (or have accessed), the Site from a Country that is attracting a large amount of non-genuine members. To enable 'Webcam Work', or other services, on your profile you must supply us with:

Some government-issued identification
A non-nude picture of you holding a piece of paper with "AdultWork.com User ID: 12345 and today's date written on it by hand
The ID you upload must include a photograph, date of birth and full name, (e.g. passport, ID card, full driving licence. Note: provisional licences are not acceptable). Once uploaded the ID and verification photo will be checked and you will be notified by email of the outcome.

Note: If you are a foriegn national, (e.g. Romanian in UK or Spaniard in the USA), you must upload a copy of your passport and proof of residency, (e.g. utility bill, picture in some public place with vehicles/street name visible). ID cards and driving licences will not be accepted as ID.

You have one chance to get this right. If you supply fake, forged or otherwise invalid documentation you will be permanently banned from AdultWork.com.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
My pictures match my UK passport ok, is therre any way to contact them direct, I don't seem to be able to fine anything in the help centre.

" you must upload a copy of your passport and proof of residency, (e.g. utility bill, picture in some public place with vehicles/street name visible). ID cards and driving licences will not be accepted as ID."

I have not been asked the above, having read this I'm more confussed as the email asked for other ID, but the above statement says that ID cards and driving licences will not be accepted as ID....

If their checking system went wrong how do I contact them to put things right? surely you can't dismiss a genuine UK passport, it even lets me go on holiday to Spain!
Just logged in to my AW account and I got another message:

Sorry but the ID you uploaded for verification was not accepted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please provide a different form of Photo ID
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please resubmit a high quality photo or scan of your passport, driving licence or ID card.

http://www.adultwork.com/MemberVerification.asp

Please do not reply to this email, or email webmaster, as your message will not be read. The only way to proceed is to submit the requested information exactly as described on the above page.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

Any ideas What I can use instead of my passport?
The UK ID sceme was scrapped in 2011, am I missing something here?

Viv.
That only applies if you are a foreign national aa it says, if it does apply to you then I'm afraid that's what you have to do, contacting AW will not help.
Sorry this is in reply to the post before the last one, looks like you posted while I was typing lol
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
I am not sure what the problem is . Like I said , even if you last ID scan was perfect, try and make another scan, as clear and readable as possible .

You can contact them via help centre , but I would try the new scan first .

(21-01-2012, 21:22)Admin Wrote: Support aim to respond to all Help Centre enquiries within 48 hours.

Step 1: Click this link here. Then click "Close Window" at the bottom.

Step 2: Enter your details and query. Then click "Submit & Close Window"

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I had the very same problem when I got verified.
I had to scan the whole of my passport ie photo page and the opposite page without cropping around the document edges.
Try playing with your scan settings, I always scan at 300dpi and in colour.

After this my I'd was accepted and I was verified. Hope this helps you honey x
Hi, now done that three times.
Viviene, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is going to take a while. AW comes across as very difficult sometimes and they are not going to change pretty soon. A great contrast though, this Forum is very helpful.

Good luck with your attempts.