Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

public transport
If you are looking for a creative solution for anything, Kate is your 'go to' person! If you are looking for a creative booking, Kate is also your 'go fuck' person!

*smacks own wrists before Kate has a chance to do it for her*
(30-05-2011, 23:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: There must be a way round it. Emily maybe we need a driver, so we can go get supplies and things and you come on board when we have stopped? If we got a camper van, the kiddies could sleep in it in the evenings after they have had dinner with us all and I guess Daddy and Hicky can take a few beers with them while us girls make some dosh.

Then Mummy can go sleep with daddy and hicky can come back to the boat?

Where there is a will there is a way.

It's sounding more interesting by the minute though and it means I can tick it off my list of things to do.

In excited anticipation i have created Captain Haddock form TinTin as my avator.Smile
(31-05-2011, 20:43)ShySmile Wrote: If you are looking for a creative solution for anything, Kate is your 'go to' person! If you are looking for a creative booking, Kate is also your 'go fuck' person!

*smacks own wrists before Kate has a chance to do it for her*

That was a bit hasty, as I quite approve lol.

Did you get to feel the delights of a wand yet shy?
There is a nice canal near me without two many locks i can drive the boat for you kate and co monmouthshire and brecon canal plenty of hirer companies to
(31-05-2011, 20:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: ...Did you get to feel the delights of a wand yet shy?
No, the guy turned up straight from work so didn't bring his wand this time.
You do not want to know what happened when he started shoving toys up my bottom - let's just say I wish I'd had an enema.

(01-06-2011, 02:13)ShySmile Wrote:
(31-05-2011, 20:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote: ...Did you get to feel the delights of a wand yet shy?
No, the guy turned up straight from work so didn't bring his wand this time.
You do not want to know what happened when he started shoving toys up my bottom - let's just say I wish I'd had an enema.

Omg! He'll be back thenHuh
(31-05-2011, 23:23)niceguy27!! Wrote: There is a nice canal near me without two many locks i can drive the boat for you kate and co monmouthshire and brecon canal plenty of hirer companies to

I'm not sure we can have 2 captains Niceguy. I think you might have missed the boat! boom, boom!

Seriously a bit closer to the time, I'll see who is still around and interested and take it from there, but it won't be until 2012, so a long way off yet.

Thanks x
(01-06-2011, 13:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Omg! He'll be back thenHuh
I'm not sure we can have 2 captains Niceguy....
God knows, it was enough to put me off! Although anal twice today and no probs - apart from size!

You know Niceguy is trying so hard to get a free shag. Pet.
(01-06-2011, 15:57)ShySmile Wrote:
(01-06-2011, 13:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Omg! He'll be back thenHuh
I'm not sure we can have 2 captains Niceguy....
God knows, it was enough to put me off! Although anal twice today and no probs - apart from size!

You know Niceguy is trying so hard to get a free shag. Pet.

Awww don't burst my bubble, I thought it was cos I was the most adorable on here xxxx hehe bless him, I must look gullible. Soft touch?
The last thing I would call you is gullible. However he does keep trying, so maybe he'll wear someone down one day!
see told u your avatar was sexy