Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

public transport
If you're going to dress up like a pirate I'm going to be dressed like a wench!
there is no stopping her now
We shall come and rape and pillage Glasgow if they have a canal there ooohhaaahha
jayzee and I would love to spend more time on the canals. Being on water is ace and if you have the right attitude its a really relaxing, laid back holiday.
You have obviously never tackled the 21 consectutive locks on the Leeds Liverpool canal at Wigan - relaxing it is not!!!
The answer is not to rush and enjoy doing it. That way it is relaxing. We did Tardebrigge (sp?) and quite enjoyed it!
I've always fancied doing the canals, although if Kate is in rape and pillage mode, I'll need to get my strength up!
I've done a few boating trips in other countries, but have missed out on the canals here. I remember passing the Monmonth and Brecon canal once and thinking how peaceful it looked.
(30-05-2011, 15:26)doctorcat Wrote: The answer is not to rush and enjoy doing it. That way it is relaxing. We did Tardebrigge (sp?) and quite enjoyed it!

We bid bratch locks, not tardebrigge, Bratch was unmanned for a while but had to reinstate a lock keeper due to the number of punch ups!
Do you remember going through stourport basin and having a blazing row with some one ! Whilst I'm sat in the bottom of the lock staring up wondering what is going on.

Would love a couple of weeks touring on the canals... Not sure that I could find a baby sitter for two weeks lol... Unless two boats were hired!

My parents are very keen boaters and so were we up until a couple of years ago, now we enjoy camping to... Now there's another option lol!

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(29-05-2011, 22:15)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Might be a bit late to organise this year, but I would be up for it next year if anyone fancies 2 weeks on the open canals (at it were) beep, beep! Rosie and jimming all over the canals. Some one will have to come with me as a responsible adult.

Loads of canals round here but i am afraid I will be the one waving from the river bank its not an attractive sight being seasick,but you you need anyone to run to the chemists for supplies I am your girl

There must be a way round it. Emily maybe we need a driver, so we can go get supplies and things and you come on board when we have stopped? If we got a camper van, the kiddies could sleep in it in the evenings after they have had dinner with us all and I guess Daddy and Hicky can take a few beers with them while us girls make some dosh.

Then Mummy can go sleep with daddy and hicky can come back to the boat?

Where there is a will there is a way.

It's sounding more interesting by the minute though and it means I can tick it off my list of things to do.