Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Portion of People Who Prefer Rough Sex
The bit is Tom, if you were a girl you WOULDN'T be up for it all the time. Not according to the chart anyway. ROFL.
(22-05-2011, 14:13)Tom30 Wrote: If i was a girl id be up for doing that all the time lol

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I'm another who would NEVER give up control FOR ANYONE .................... that's why I'm happily divorced !! Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Whilst I like the idea of parties and have indulged in the past, I wouldnt be comfortable in a rough sex situation. I dont expect it to all be luvvy duvvy but I prefer it to be lighthearted and social.

Umm not sure if I have explained myself very well lol.
I do like the rough side, have to say I switch sub and dom. I like to be tied up,gagged whipped face fucked & hard fucking and then I like to dom & use humiliate some worthless fucker.

Greedy really I know liking both but I am a greedy slut me.Tongue
It's very strange, in a weird way the idea of using girl roughly is a turn on, and I've watched movies of girls being treated roughly, and it has been a turn-on - but I don't think I could ever bring myself to actually debase another human being, I love and respect woman in general far too much and it goes against my whole ethos of wanting to give pleasure.

Strangely though I also enjoy the concept of a dominant woman "forcing" me to pleasure her, and provided it's done in a fun rather than an overtly frightening way that is a turn on.
I just want to have fun Tongue
Not really into rough sex it does very little for me have been involved a few times it started okay but got rougher and rougher until it was almost out of control
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Words people use that signal whether they are more likely to like rough or gentle sex Louise-Lloyd 9 19,222 09-05-2012, 17:51
Last Post: jamsaugustine