Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Portion of People Who Prefer Rough Sex
[Image: articlsrs.jpg]
looks like 26 is the optimal age then

through my old job i met this female CEO who actually run a secret rape club, the membership she said was 5k a year & had over 16k members
(22-05-2011, 10:53)lolo Wrote: through my old job i met this female CEO who actually run a secret rape club, the membership she said was 5k a year & had over 16k members

What is a Secret Rape Club?
(22-05-2011, 10:57)Louise-Lloyd Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 10:53)lolo Wrote: through my old job i met this female CEO who actually run a secret rape club, the membership she said was 5k a year & had over 16k members

What is a Secret Rape Club?

it was women who wanted gang raped really rough sex but not beaten up, the woman would put on the forum where she was going to be at a certain time, so she wouldnt know how many was going to turn up etc
Kinky!

very, they are also asked to take videos & pics to post on the forum
Bit of a worry but that kind of turns me on.
Where will I find this secret rape club or is it really really secret?
the rape thingy, yeah it did while she was telling me, she was based in wrexham
i never got the url as i never had the money plus there was security checks she ran to make sure there were no nutters

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Words people use that signal whether they are more likely to like rough or gentle sex Louise-Lloyd 9 19,149 09-05-2012, 17:51
Last Post: jamsaugustine