Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

when should a booking end?
(23-05-2011, 08:46)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm not sure how to take that Tom. You do understand that not all parents let themselves go and lose their labido, don't you? I became a dog on heat in my mid 30s and have never looked back, so that is when my sex life started.
The sexual peak was probably when i was 18ish, it was literally impossible to not have at least 1 wank every day. Through my 20s i felt like my sex drive slowly declined, now these days its much less. I miss the days of getting a rock solid hardon with no effort involved and being able to shag hard for ages. Youre supposed to get better at sex from experience and age, but not for me lol.

Thats why i said what i did in my last message.

My sex drive is probably normal for my age right now. I fear what itll be like when im 40 ie non existent, maybe once a month, god how boring.
(23-05-2011, 09:06)Tom30 Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 08:46)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm not sure how to take that Tom. You do understand that not all parents let themselves go and lose their labido, don't you? I became a dog on heat in my mid 30s and have never looked back, so that is when my sex life started.
The sexual peak was probably when i was 18ish, it was literally impossible to not have at least 1 wank every day. Through my 20s i felt like my sex drive slowly declined, now these days its much less. I miss the days of getting a rock solid hardon with no effort involved and being able to shag hard for ages. Youre supposed to get better at sex from experience and age, but not for me lol.

My sex drive is probably normal for my age right now. I fear what itll be like when im 40 ie non existent, maybe once a month, god how boring.

Aaaww Tom I hope you are wrong, fingers crossed you'll get some mid life crisis that makes you a cock hard stud in your 40s instead.
(23-05-2011, 09:58)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 09:06)Tom30 Wrote:

Aaaww Tom I hope you are wrong, fingers crossed you'll get some mid life crisis that makes you a cock hard stud in your 40s instead.

tom u have to think positively u have plenty of time to fall in love, u might be a little jealous of your married friends but they might feel that way about u

why give up the gym & that u have a great looking body keep it, there's no need to let all that go as kate says
I never got to see what Tom looked like lolo, is a hunk?
hold on to i grab the pic from general, lovely shaved head & fit body kate
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3419/033am.jpg
It would be a waste if he let it all go.
it def would