Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Use of your pictures
Spoil sport
You could still try to contact youtube, and raise your objections with them, citing the fact you don't theink the copyright owner gave permission for the clip to be used. But tell Emily the link first, and I am sure Lolo will want to perv too. Wink

Ha ha !! I am quite camera shy really, but am secretly quite proud of it. It is on You Tube under Jeans Domination and only a short clip !! Feedback please and don't all throw up at once !!
JM.
(22-05-2011, 18:21)MrSmith767 Wrote: You could still try to contact youtube, and raise your objections with them, citing the fact you don't theink the copyright owner gave permission for the clip to be used. But tell Emily the link first, and I am sure Lolo will want to perv too. Wink

(21-05-2011, 18:15)ShySmile Wrote: I just got an email from a punter saying someone has put up a profile on AW and used one of my pics!
My pic is their first pic on the profile. For heaven's sake. It is defo a fake profile. I have reported it.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Is there a way of monitoring your photos?
Ax

Has the profile been taken down yet?
the same happened with alocal girl aw told her it was fine as long as the other girl never used them in her pg
Imitation, Kate................there are many copies but only the original retains its beauty !! Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity. You ought to refer to the fake profile on your own, stating that you are often copied - but add that you can never be bettered !!!!!
JM.
xxTongue
(22-05-2011, 18:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(21-05-2011, 18:15)ShySmile Wrote: I just got an email from a punter saying someone has put up a profile on AW and used one of my pics!
My pic is their first pic on the profile. For heaven's sake. It is defo a fake profile. I have reported it.
Ax

(22-05-2011, 18:43)Jeansman Wrote: Imitation, Kate................there are many copies but only the original retains its beauty !! Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity. You ought to refer to the fake profile on your own, stating that you are often copied - but add that you can never be bettered !!!!!
JM.
xxTongue
Ax

Like it! You just rememinded me I should go check her out now I'm back home and online.
If she is any good you ought to contact her and offer a "Two Kate Special" as everone knows that two Kates are better than one !!
JM.
xxTongueSmileSmile
(22-05-2011, 18:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 18:43)Jeansman Wrote: Imitation, Kate................there are many copies but only the original retains its beauty !! Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity. You ought to refer to the fake profile on your own, stating that you are often copied - but add that you can never be bettered !!!!!
JM.
xxTongue
Ax

Like it! You just rememinded me I should go check her out now I'm back home and online.

I couldn't do that, I'm straight. I have to at least be friends with the other girl otherwise it is totally weird.

I just checked it out, it's curvyk so similar but not the same. Funny though as we are the same height and dress size, but totally different figures. She has much bigger boobies too.
(22-05-2011, 18:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Has the profile been taken down yet?
Yes, 2 photos have been taken off her profile. Only one of them was mine, so maybe she nicked someone else's too. Biatch.