Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Shaved or Waxed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shaving
66.67%
4 66.67%
Waxing
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shaving or Waxing
I like the laser idea, maybe I should add that to the poll

i'll get my helper to use it next time
what, wax, or veet?

veet
shaving for me, can't stand the smell of veet. Hubby wants me to wax, but i said no.. not unless he has it done too!!!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Shaving for me I am to much of a wimp to do the waxing thing ouch!!! I have tried veet but it brought me out in a rash
You can get bikini veet and senstive which are a lot kinder to your skin. I never had any problem with it and the one time I used it on my pubes it was so soft it was lovely. I'm just too lazy and can't cope with the regrowth.
I've been waxing for a while, but have now become allergic to the wax (we think!). So I'm now using a really ancient EpiLady I bought about 30 years ago! I don't know if the waxing has helped, or if it's just the time of year, but regrowth isn't too bad.
I get really bad rashes with shaving and depilatory creams. I have just been given an antihistamine cream which seems to work though and I don't get such a bad reaction.