Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Shaved or Waxed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shaving
66.67%
4 66.67%
Waxing
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shaving or Waxing
I know shaving is more convenient, and waxing is supposed to sting a bit, but ladies, which do you actually prefer.

Is there a lot of difference?

shaving this is why i wanted a girly section
I used to get my legs waxed, but I can't cope with having leg hair while you wait for the next session, so would rather shave daily.

Veet is a good option, it is just as smooth and doesn't hurt at all.
i try to epilate because it's the best but in this job you don't really have time to wait for the hair to grow enough for that or waxing.... so shaving purely for convenience!

i'm saving to have all mine premenantly removed- can't wait!! (except i keep spending all my savings on designer goods)
Sugar I'm having laser treatment on some facial hair at the moment. It costs me £75 a session and very little to see for it so far after 4 sessions. It better get the blighters soon or I'll have turned grey and then it won't work at all!
yeah its £150 per session for the hollywood, or £90 for bikini which my beautician is willing to do a bit more.

I heard you won't see the results immediately as it has to fall out naturally. I'm going to give it a go because i hate messing round with razors etc
It's all do do with cycles of growth, it has to be done at exactly the right growth time or it doesn't work. Then of course some hairs won't be visible, so they will grow back and replace others that might have been zapped. I'm paying £75 a shot for mine, got another one next week.
well i couldnt go with either as I veet lol
iv never tried veet there didnt want it to burn
i've never had any trouble with veet, although i wouldnt use any of the other ones.

I do find it so much easier, and shaving really brings me out in a rash, never tried waxing, only on my leg .. a tiny itsy bitsy bit and it killed lol.

But.. with veet, i have got male friends to try it, and it has burnt them, so if you try it, be very careful Smile