I know!! Isn't it brilliant? Best show that's been on TV in years! Smile

It is amazing!! OMG DARYL Heart
(09-04-2013, 15:15)Hanwombat Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 13:41)Mistress_Babalon Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 09:16)Hanwombat Wrote: THE WALKING DEAD Big Grin
Tho gotta wait until October now :/

YES!!! He's sooooooo gorgeous! I was so sad when Merle died!

Can't beat abit of Shameless!

Also Criminal Minds.... Google Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler *drools* Big Grin
(09-04-2013, 16:26)Mistress_Babalon Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 15:15)Hanwombat Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 13:41)Mistress_Babalon Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 09:16)Hanwombat Wrote: THE WALKING DEAD Big Grin
Tho gotta wait until October now :/

YES!!! He's sooooooo gorgeous! I was so sad when Merle died!

He is sooo HOT!!! OMG Daryl must never ever die!
I was sad too when Merle died, I didnt think I would be, but I was! and poor Daryl, I wanted to hug him Heart

Me too! it was so, so sad when Daryl discovered Merle was a zombie. Can't wait for the next series. Smile
(09-04-2013, 17:37)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: Me too! it was so, so sad when Daryl discovered Merle was a zombie. Can't wait for the next series. Smile

Me neither Big Grin

this made me giggle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJFDjqziVk
(09-04-2013, 20:12)Hanwombat Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 17:37)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: Me too! it was so, so sad when Daryl discovered Merle was a zombie. Can't wait for the next series. Smile

Me neither Big Grin

this made me giggle

OMG - i just love The Walking Dead - can't get enough of it - you are right Daryl is lush....

You should check out the book The Rise Of The Governor - imagine reading The Walking Dead it really gets your imagination going.......it tells the story of how the Governor came about - it's a good read - read it all on the day i got it.....tells you how Penny - his daughter in the show becomes a walker......xxxx
(10-04-2013, 00:47)FilthyMilfy Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 20:12)Hanwombat Wrote:

Me neither Big Grin

this made me giggle

OMG - i just love The Walking Dead - can't get enough of it - you are right Daryl is lush....

You should check out the book The Rise Of The Governor - imagine reading The Walking Dead it really gets your imagination going.......it tells the story of how the Governor came about - it's a good read - read it all on the day i got it.....tells you how Penny - his daughter in the show becomes a walker......xxxx

oh cool, ill look now Smile
Ive read the comics
The walking dead ekkk love it watching it on movies 2k ... Dexter is amazing to !! Game of thrones oww i love that , cant wait till this week as the last ep was shit , also love 24 , been watching criminal minds too ! just got on to season 2 of that , loads more to goooo and then there is breaking bad got so much to catch up on there ! I love my programmes , dont like soaps they are balls Sad lol x