Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Favourite tv programs right now
In the evenings between shows I've been watching breaking bad on netflicks and I love it! I'm now a breaking bad addict Smile What have you all been watching recently?
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
The walking dead! Big Grin
'Mad Men' and 'Boardwalk Empire' have to be my favourite shows ever!
I've recently been introduced to Big Bang Theory - very funny show....
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I watch to many soaps! well actually just corrie and emmerdale, the other night i dreamt i was out for a drink with caine dingle and tina from corrie served us! I also like any crime drama's, criminal minds etc

I love Sheldon from big bang
THE WALKING DEAD Big Grin
Tho gotta wait until October now :/
I love Dexter too Katie Big Grin I enjoyed the first series of walking dead might have to give that another go after breaking bad. I love American horror story too but don't know if or when there will be any more. x
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
I don't watch much television. The only thing I watch religiously is Shameless. And it's the last series!!! Sad
I love shameless, and I lived in the same village as the original writer for a few years. I could definitely point out some of the people he based the original characters on. I love it, but Im glad its the last series as its going down hill and id rather it finished than got ruined