Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

embarassing things
lol you're both funny. Yay, I'm sweet!
that would be a matter of opinion lol
Emily said so, it's true! Tell her Emily!
no seen emily
When i lived at my parents home when i was 21. Brought a girl back (we was so horny) thinking the parents would be asleep, but they were watching TV so we had to have a chat as you do, i felt sorry for her cuz it was only meant to be a 1 nighter thing and my parents were talking to her as if she was my new girlfriend.

Eventually made it to my bedroom, she got on top and OMFG she banged and rocked my bed so hard i didnt have my mind on the sex much as i was concentrating alot with using my hand to push with all my strength against the wall behind me so they wouldnt hear us and i didnt want to tell her to go steady because she was really loving it.

Got dressed to take her home, i was SO embarrassed i didnt want to walk through the lounge. Mom and dad seemed like they really didnt hear anything. The next few days my pubic bone area was hurt well bad i couldnt believe there was no bruising.
lol good one tom
(18-05-2011, 04:44)Tom30 Wrote: When i lived at my parents home when i was 21. Brought a girl back (we was so horny) thinking the parents would be asleep, but they were watching TV so we had to have a chat as you do, i felt sorry for her cuz it was only meant to be a 1 nighter thing and my parents were talking to her as if she was my new girlfriend.

Eventually made it to my bedroom, she got on top and OMFG she banged and rocked my bed so hard i didnt have my mind on the sex much as i was concentrating alot with using my hand to push with all my strength against the wall behind me so they wouldnt hear us and i didnt want to tell her to go steady because she was really loving it.

Got dressed to take her home, i was SO embarrassed i didnt want to walk through the lounge. Mom and dad seemed like they really didnt hear anything. The next few days my pubic bone area was hurt well bad i couldnt believe there was no bruising.

I think she was getting you back for having to chat to your parents lol. Sounds like she was a very open lady, as it can't have embarrased her much or she would have been quieter.

Sounds like you have great parents. I wasn't allowed to have a lad in my bedroom when I was a teenager. Mind you, I was married at 21, so not living at home any more.
(17-05-2011, 19:44)lolo Wrote: no seen emily

I am here wasnt very well yesterday but I am back with avengance

and yes Kate emily says your sweet

Glad you are feeling better today. Look after yourself x
thanks Kate I will xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embarassing moments on cam Vlodina 17 24,138 21-08-2011, 13:47
Last Post: iluvjem