Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

embarassing things
mine out them all have to be at heathrow airport, came out the toilets walking along i wondered why people were waving & smiling, then i felt someone come up behind, i thought they were going to rob me so i grabbed their head flinging them over my shoulder to the ground then i sat on his chest, when he says sorry your skirt is tucked into your waistband u have no panties on

was bloody mortified Blush
I am sure you found a way to apologise lol

Would have been an enjoyable sight to see though Wink

(14-05-2011, 10:31)MrSmith767 Wrote: I am sure you found a way to apologise lol

Would have been an enjoyable sight to see though Wink

i dont think i did apologise i just kind of ran away
I went to a wedding reception a few years a go at a local rugby club the only person that I new was the guy that I went with so I spent most of the night sitting like billy no mates in the corner .

Half way through the night I went to the toilet on the way back a couple of strapping rugby players stopped me and started chatting about a very distinctive tattoo that I have yay I thought people are talking to me and they are fit as hell a couple of minutes into the conversation disaster struck one of my front teeth is crowned and the bloody thing dropped out and fell on the floor right infront of them.

I have never seen two blokes end a conversation so quickly and walk of I was mortified as I bent down to pick my tooth upBlush
I went to see one girl who was on tour in Bristol once and went for a shower just to freshen up before the session. When i got out i noticed a massive floater in the toilets. So i did the nice thing and pulled the flush, it did not go down required another flush. She must have wondered what i was getting upto. I noticed a few days later she entered an AW photo comp with pictures taken in that Bathroom!
lmao nick
another embarassing time doing shopping with other half a few years back, i thought he had wandered away wih the trolley, couldnt see him then spied him or what i thought was the back of him, went down put my stuff in the trolley without looking at the guys then slipped my hand down the back of his jeans to hold his bum, we walked a few feet, then i heard this voice turned round it wasnt him

when i eventually found him he said i'd been standing next to him looking around then he had watched me approach the guy & disappeared in case the guys wife came back

needless to say i had to go back to the opticians Blush
Oh poor Emily, that must have been awful!! The rest just made me laugh my pants off lol.
Kate I just wanted the ground to open up an swallow me.
(15-05-2011, 18:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Kate I just wanted the ground to open up an swallow me.

I bet you did, sounds like a nightmare. I have nightmares about my teeth coming out and I they are in pretty good nick, but it still scares the life out of me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embarassing moments on cam Vlodina 17 24,138 21-08-2011, 13:47
Last Post: iluvjem