Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

embarassing things
I've got a pallet now (just for one tooth I hasten to add I dont have a full set of false gnashers) so now all I have to worry about is if I have a sneezing fit so far so good though
(15-05-2011, 19:09)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I've got a pallet now (just for one tooth I hasten to add I dont have a full set of false gnashers) so now all I have to worry about is if I have a sneezing fit so far so good though

dont make emily sneeze
Does it feel really weird in your mouth? I can't have one due to sucking my thumb, it would kill me if I couldn't do that.
(15-05-2011, 19:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Does it feel really weird in your mouth? I can't have one due to sucking my thumb, it would kill me if I couldn't do that.

is that a nervous thing
It was strange at first and took some getting used but I dont even realise its there now I dont sleep with it in though just incase I accidently swallow it in my sleep
(15-05-2011, 19:25)lolo Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 19:21)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Does it feel really weird in your mouth? I can't have one due to sucking my thumb, it would kill me if I couldn't do that.

is that a nervous thing

Not unless I was born nervous, I've done it all my life. I generally do it when I get tired, so more of a comforter. I suppose it would be fair to say I never got rid of my blankie, but it's hard to do that when it is attached to your body.

Better than smoking, drink and drugs?

(15-05-2011, 21:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

is that a nervous thing

Not unless I was born nervous, I've done it all my life. I generally do it when I get tired, so more of a comforter. I suppose it would be fair to say I never got rid of my blankie, but it's hard to do that when it is attached to your body.

yes def its harmless

(15-05-2011, 21:38)lolo Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 21:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

is that a nervous thing

yes def its harmless

I think it is really sweet Kate it shows that you are just a normal down to earth person we all have our little habbits

I've with you Lolo. I don't think it's a case of not seeing properly (although I am blind), it's a case of not looking - at all!

When I lived in London, my boss took to picking me up on the way into work. I waited for him at a petrol station near my flat. One day he was really late, and I jumped into the car, threw my bags down and started telling him off. Suddenly I hear a drop dead gorgeous voice saying 'Excuse me, who are you?' Ooops!
oh fuck iv done that too got in the wrong car lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Embarassing moments on cam Vlodina 17 24,138 21-08-2011, 13:47
Last Post: iluvjem