Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Sunday Sport
It will take some getting used to, but I think with your advice is will make the transition a lot smoother.

Thanks x
Hope it helps Kate all I can say is persevere with it you will get used to it if you do get sick and ever decide to tour yorkshire give me a shout and you can spend a day with me seeing how it actually works good luck it is an aquired taste
Emily do you have 2 phones then, one for The Sport and one for other avenues?
Most times I ask a client where they saw me, they say.... an advert on the internet or I can't remember. Really helpful!
If there was a way of having different numbers on one phone and then a log of how many calls you got for each number - that would be bliss. It would certainly help on the marketing front anyway!
Every one I spoked to today told me they found me in the sport and I have recorded 6 of them in my phone, with name, worc and sport 1, 2 or 3 etc.

I can't get another phone. My son blew a gasket when he saw I had 2 and said it was a waste of money.
(15-05-2011, 22:55)ShySmile Wrote: Emily do you have 2 phones then, one for The Sport and one for other avenues?
Most times I ask a client where they saw me, they say.... an advert on the internet or I can't remember. Really helpful!
If there was a way of having different numbers on one phone and then a log of how many calls you got for each number - that would be bliss. It would certainly help on the marketing front anyway!

Yes I have 2 phones one internet and one newspaper to be honest if you read my other posts the newspaper is by far the busier it helps with marketing more than you will ever beleive but having advertised with newspapers for nearly 10 years I no how busy they can be.

the internet phone is always a good idea as there are so many sites that you can advertise on some free some not so you can monitor which ones are working for you in your area and which ones are not

Good grief Kate, that's brilliant..... have any made bookings yet? So it's worth a go for a week then you think?
So Emily, The Sport should be good for Newcastle then? Not that I'm a Geordie Lass - I'm a refugee from down South.
I'll tell you by Thursday smiley pants, too early to say yet.

It would be fair to say that I have gained new attention. I'm just not sure if it is good attention or not yet.
(15-05-2011, 23:09)ShySmile Wrote: Good grief Kate, that's brilliant..... have any made bookings yet? So it's worth a go for a week then you think?
So Emily, The Sport should be good for Newcastle then? Not that I'm a Geordie Lass - I'm a refugee from down South.

hi I am not in Newcastle any more but beleive me if you are touring the north east it is the way to go but the one thing I will say it pays leaps and bounds but if you have have never advertised in newspaper before read the posts on the sport and if you have any questions please pm me and I will help as much as I can
(16-05-2011, 00:02)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(15-05-2011, 23:09)ShySmile Wrote: Good grief Kate, that's brilliant..... have any made bookings yet? So it's worth a go for a week then you think?

hi I am not in Newcastle any more but beleive me if you are touring the north east it is the way to go but the one thing I will say it pays leaps and bounds but if you have have never advertised in newspaper before read the posts on the sport and if you have any questions please pm me and I will help as much as I can

ShyAnn is a friend of mine Emily, she is currently living in Newcastle and I met her up there when I was on tour. I had a fab time there and didn't use papers, so would be interested to see how it improves with them. Exciting!
(16-05-2011, 09:10)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(16-05-2011, 00:02)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

ShyAnn is a friend of mine Emily, she is currently living in Newcastle and I met her up there when I was on tour. I had a fab time there and didn't use papers, so would be interested to see how it improves with them. Exciting!

Is she a member of x-north Kate