Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Whats your take on profile n gallery photos?

I like to see :-

1. A few full body photos which show the ladies figure (either semi clothed or nude).

2. Face pics are great, but I have to say I probably respect ladies more that hide their face :-) I love to try and judge the faces that are slight blurred from the overall shape and hair style etc.

3. Well taken and untouched amateur photos which show the lady in a true light rather than professional photos where the ladies appear a bit "too good to be true" and usually are !!

4. Good sized photos that fill the whole screen when clicked on ! This allows me to zoom in and look at particular area such as fingernails etc. to see how the lady looks after herself.

5. A good varitey of photos in different settings / different lighting and different clothes/underwear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by Johnhomes65 - 13-01-2012, 12:45
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by Jeansman - 15-01-2012, 16:59
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by christie - 22-01-2012, 18:07
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by kinkydirtybitch - 21-01-2012, 10:30
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by AndyParker - 22-01-2012, 11:15
RE: Whats your take on profile n gallery photos? - by xKatieBabyx - 09-10-2012, 21:52

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile Photos sarahxxx 3 7,338 20-05-2012, 21:10
Last Post: iluvjem