Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Classified Blue
Could we have a section for Mistresses/Dominatrices?
Hi all,

We're relatively new, but very professional, and welcome all feedback and suggestions.

A profile is 100% free, and includes name, tel number, web address, description of services and an image (which you can add post sign up).

We are portal driven, based on Royal Mail postal sectors. For example, if your primary area is Reading, then put a central RG postcode, but untick the display address on listing box (if you wish to hide address) when you sign-up (your geography will still be remembered for when we display results by proximity). And if you cover several areas, then mention this in your free profile (you have nothing to lose) e.g. Reading, Slough, Heathrow etc.

Please join us, as it will strengthen our SEO over-time which will drive more traffic that will benefit you as a listing Smile

It takes 2 minutes - classifiedblue.co.uk/business/new

All the best,

Emily & the Team @ Classified Blue

classifiedblue.co.uk
(30-11-2011, 22:02)Ana_X Wrote: Could we have a section for Mistresses/Dominatrices?

Of course. I'll put a request in to our Dev team.

Will follow. Please follow us to on Twitter @ClassifiedBlue

Thanks
Returning the follow, hope to see if classified blue works for me.
I'm up there as adult entertainment, but I agree that a mistress/domina/fetish section would be brilliant.
(30-11-2011, 22:36)Laudanum Wrote: I'm up there as adult entertainment, but I agree that a mistress/domina/fetish section would be brilliant.
Thanks. What would you call the actual classification? Mistresses & Dominatrix (or are they different categories?)
(30-11-2011, 22:18)Ana_X Wrote: Returning the follow, hope to see if classified blue works for me.
Thanks Smile
Plural of Dominatrix is Dominatrices.

I think a Mistresses/Dominatrices tab would be fine, essentially they both mean the same thing but some of us ladies prefer one title over another for our own reason.

Infact, on a site mostly to do with punting I think a Dominatrix tab would be best - I get too much mail as it is from people thinking I'm a mistress in the old fashioned 'your husband's lover' term. Which we most certainly are not!
(30-11-2011, 22:39)Classified Blue Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 22:36)Laudanum Wrote: I'm up there as adult entertainment, but I agree that a mistress/domina/fetish section would be brilliant.
Thanks. What would you call the actual classification? Mistresses & Dominatrix (or are they different categories?)

I'd actually be more inclined to call it "BDSM/Fetish", because that covers a wide spectrum.
(30-11-2011, 21:46)Classified Blue Wrote: P.S. If no-one is registered yet in your vicinity then now is the time to sign-up, as you'll benefit from all the site traffic in your area Smile And remember, it's 100% free - classifiedblue.co.uk/business/new

Are you going to be putting a web link on the profiles to link to girls web sites?

sarah