Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Classified Blue
Naturally I don't know how many of you are aware of this place, but you can have a totally free listing as an adult service provider, and browse them if you're seeking services. Anyway the link is http://classifiedblue.co.uk

Admin are very friendly too. Give it a shot, and if I've posted this in the wrong area, then you have my apologies.
Hi Laudanum, just had a quick poke about (ooo eeerrrr) on this site. Seems very new indeed with copyright date as 29.11.2011. Nothing or nobody registered/advertising in my neck of the woods (blackpool preston etc) but i am sure it will fill up. How on earth do you find these sites so quickly?
I have not advertised on there as I think the site is quite bizarre, my closest local location is Iver or Colnbrook, which are small villages. No Slough, Heathrow, Reading etc...

There appears to be very little structure to the site and I think many of the adverts have been added by admin as there are very few details apart from phone numbers and some addresses

Sarah
I had the same location problem with backpage. They wanted to put me in Birmingham, but It's a good 45 minute drive away, so I wasn't keen on that, so I didn't bother in the end.
(30-11-2011, 13:49)wife4rent Wrote: I have not advertised on there as I think the site is quite bizarre, my closest local location is Iver or Colnbrook, which are small villages. No Slough, Heathrow, Reading etc...

There appears to be very little structure to the site and I think many of the adverts have been added by admin as there are very few details apart from phone numbers and some addresses

Sarah

You are right Sarah there is one girl on there that I no for a fact has retired

They are new, but they're trying to get as many people signed up as possible. I found them on Twitter, and they are very sociable, so if you have questions I know they'll answer them. I'll see if I can get them to sign up here so they can answer questions.
[quote='simo22' pid='33257' dateline='1322649703']
Hi Laudanum, just had a quick poke about (ooo eeerrrr) on this site. Seems very new indeed with copyright date as 29.11.2011. Nothing or nobody registered/advertising in my neck of the woods (blackpool preston etc) but i am sure it will fill up. How on earth do you find these sites so quickly?

Hi. Thanks for your comments. We're fairly new in terms of promoting Classified Blue, however truth be told it's taken 12+ months to get this far, as a fair bit of web development has been involved (we have focused on quality first and foremost, and now it's quantity!)

We've tried to make sign-up as straightforward as possible - see classifiedblue.co.uk/business/new

Note: We need a postcode to put you in the right location, as our search reaults are geographically displayed based on postal sectors, however you do not need to list your address - simply untick the box under 'Postcode' stressing that you do not wish to display your address, and I can assure you that it will not appear.

Visit classifiedblue.co.uk/business/new to register

We look forward to welcoming you to our site,

Emily & the guys at Classified Blue

(30-11-2011, 11:41)simo22 Wrote: Hi Laudanum, just had a quick poke about (ooo eeerrrr) on this site. Seems very new indeed with copyright date as 29.11.2011. Nothing or nobody registered/advertising in my neck of the woods (blackpool preston etc) but i am sure it will fill up. How on earth do you find these sites so quickly?

P.S. If no-one is registered yet in your vicinity then now is the time to sign-up, as you'll benefit from all the site traffic in your area Smile And remember, it's 100% free - classifiedblue.co.uk/business/new
(30-11-2011, 14:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 13:49)wife4rent Wrote: I have not advertised on there as I think the site is quite bizarre, my closest local location is Iver or Colnbrook, which are small villages. No Slough, Heathrow, Reading etc...

Sarah

Please let me know who she is and I will happily remove,
Thanks
Emily (Classified Blue)

(30-11-2011, 21:48)Classified Blue Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 14:00)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

Sarah

Hi,
The results are displayed based on postal sectors, and proximity from central point of that postal sector (e.g. RG). I would recommend that you include a postcode based on the primary area you cover, but untick the 'display on listing' box when you sign up, so an address is not displayed. However, in your business description mention the main areas you cover, and these will be displayed on your profile (this is all free). You should benefit from this over time from an SEO perspective.

Please give us a try - 100% free and no hidden nasties! Wink

classifiedblue.co.uk/business/new

Thanks
Emily

Please let me know who she is and I will happily remove,
Thanks
Emily (Classified Blue)