Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

men and strap ons; whats in it for the lady?
(26-11-2011, 03:25)wife4rent Wrote:
(25-11-2011, 17:18)simo22 Wrote: Hi all, just curious about this subject and so who better to ask than the forum.
I know why men like being strap on'd so to speak (not adverse to it myself either) but what does a woman get out of it? Is there a thrill for her sticking it to a guy's bum, does she do it to please her man? what??

Money....

Sarah
Cynic! Tongue LOL

I've never tried it, and it has never appealed, although several guys have asked if I have a strap-on. I love receiving though, so maybe I missing out on giving someone pleasure? I do give prostate massages, but they do nothing for me really, other than seeing how turned on the guy gets.
I get a great sensation out of it!!!
Apart from totally agreeing with Domina and Ana with the 'powertrip,' hitting the G-Spot, especially whilst (sometimes) using a Paddle on his arse, I have a particular Strapon that also has a length sinking into my pussy. Hence every thrust gives me an amazing sensation too!!! Happy Days!!! x
I could find that tempting, but I'm a sensitive soul!
It is bizarre but for me Anal done to me is a total no-no. Bizarre?? Well, if it is the other way round, ie me giving Anal to a lady, then I am happy to oblige. One of those times when I can give it but I cant take it Big Grin
(27-11-2011, 08:59)monty69 Wrote: It is bizarre but for me Anal done to me is a total no-no. Bizarre?? Well, if it is the other way round, ie me giving Anal to a lady, then I am happy to oblige. One of those times when I can give it but I cant take it Big Grin

No thanks Big Grin

Yes please Tongue
(27-11-2011, 08:59)monty69 Wrote: It is bizarre but for me Anal done to me is a total no-no. Bizarre?? Well, if it is the other way round, ie me giving Anal to a lady, then I am happy to oblige. One of those times when I can give it but I cant take it Big Grin

Interesting view Monty. Several times girls have used anal vibrators on me, and I somehow felt I should enjoy it - but I didn't, it just felt uncomfortable.

However on one occasion, when I indicated that I was up for trying anything, the girl stuck her tongue in, and whoa I have to say that was an incredible sensation. It certainly surprised me because it's not something I would have asked for.

I would certainly love to feel the sensation again, but I wouldn't ask for it unless it was offered and the girl was happy to do it.
(25-11-2011, 17:42)Heather_Edwards Wrote: I love fuckin my slaves ass with a strap on, Staight men enjoy it as it hits the G Spot!
Try it out!
Fit bird shaggin ya ass, o we women enjoy the workout Smile

Could never imagine being a slave it does nothing for me
but you do a lot for me but it would only ever be face to face unless I was playing with your sexy arse

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(25-11-2011, 17:18)simo22 Wrote: Hi all, just curious about this subject and so who better to ask than the forum.
I know why men like being strap on'd so to speak (not adverse to it myself either) but what does a woman get out of it? Is there a thrill for her sticking it to a guy's bum, does she do it to please her man? what??

I think that this is one of the few things that I would not like to try. I'd be terrified that there might be more than just a strapon coming out of my ass by the time the girl had finished, which would be a complete turnoff for me, to say the least...

Double standards, of course, as I am very happy to oblige a lady in the "A" department, but I always assume (so far correctly!) that ladies who provide this service know reliable ways of avoiding - ahem - "brown accidents".

Don't worry, Monty69. God is on our side on this one. Didn't he say that it is better to give than to receive?