Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

men and strap ons; whats in it for the lady?
Hi all, just curious about this subject and so who better to ask than the forum.
I know why men like being strap on'd so to speak (not adverse to it myself either) but what does a woman get out of it? Is there a thrill for her sticking it to a guy's bum, does she do it to please her man? what??
I love fuckin my slaves ass with a strap on, Staight men enjoy it as it hits the G Spot!
Try it out!
Fit bird shaggin ya ass, o we women enjoy the workout Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Try it out!
Fit bird shaggin ya ass, o we women enjoy the workout Smile
[/quote]

Hi Heather, youre preaching to the converted, im a fan just wondered what the lady got out of it. A good workout? is that it? Surely taking your strap on to me has to be better than the yoga mat or zumba class? lol
With a Slave - I like to see the pain of joy in his eyes!

Normal Guy - Workout, and being in control feeling powerful, mmmm wearing leather/PVC or latax fuckin yr tight ass yum fookin yum Smile Same as a Slave really need to be a full time hardcore mistress on aw looks and feels like Fun!!!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

It's not something I would choose to do in a relationship, but I have done it 'shakily' with a client who was well experienced. I did get some sense of enjoyment out of it, as in I enjoy learning to do new things, but it did not really turn me on or make me excited at the prospect of doing it again, in fact I never have done it again.
Absolutely does nowt for me.

Many a femme will have taken out an argument she has had with her other half on someone wanting the strap on. Can just imagine her ramming it up his ass saying 'take that you fucker'. Smile
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
It's a powertrip. Having a fella bent over whilst I'm fucking his arse, is humiliating for him, which in turn amuses me no end. He may enjoy it, but it's a very submissive position for him to be in.

There's that, and I end up laughing and calling the receiver all kinds of filthy names in the process. Wink
For me it's not just about fucking a guys ass which I freely admit I find incredibly hot, it's about bringing out his deepest darkest desires - making him confess about those bisexual fantasies he's harbored for years but never been brave enough to do anything about, letting him play out his fantasies within an environment where he is allowed to be true to himself about his feelings on such things rather than be the guy he projects to the world just to blend in.

Y'know?
(26-11-2011, 00:37)Ana_X Wrote: For me it's not just about fucking a guys ass which I freely admit I find incredibly hot, it's about bringing out his deepest darkest desires - making him confess about those bisexual fantasies he's harbored for years but never been brave enough to do anything about, letting him play out his fantasies within an environment where he is allowed to be true to himself about his feelings on such things rather than be the guy he projects to the world just to blend in.

Y'know?

SOOOO much this..
(25-11-2011, 17:18)simo22 Wrote: Hi all, just curious about this subject and so who better to ask than the forum.
I know why men like being strap on'd so to speak (not adverse to it myself either) but what does a woman get out of it? Is there a thrill for her sticking it to a guy's bum, does she do it to please her man? what??

Money....

Sarah