Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Swallower in East Kent
(13-10-2011, 21:09)razzar Wrote: the men with yellow cum--perhaps they are Chineze--or is that racist?

yeah you are being racist
(14-10-2011, 12:49)lolo Wrote:
(13-10-2011, 21:09)razzar Wrote: the men with yellow cum--perhaps they are Chineze--or is that racist?

yeah you are being racist

It's certainly not funny and went down like a lead balloon.
(15-09-2011, 21:50)craigwilson Wrote: Hi, I live in Thanet, and am looking for a lady for a BJ to completion with swallowing. If you can accommodate that would be best, but if not I'm sure we can arrange something Smile

BTW, hello everyone!! Big Grin

Have you tried naughty natalie in folkestone?
I used to be snow white but drifted...

There is also misty she is fab and very dirty...

I do cim but swallow nah ah i have enough crap in me belly!
I used to be snow white but drifted...

Isn't Yellow colour an indication of Prostrate Problems? Rather than just an age thing?
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(14-10-2011, 17:02)digger1967a Wrote: Isn't Yellow colour an indication of Prostrate Problems? Rather than just an age thing?

diabetes
Semen is typically translucent with white, grey or yellow tint, so the colour range can vary a lot, depending on the body's hydration for one. It can appear pink due to blood due to injury or a particularly hard opposition on the rugby field from memory!
If pink does remain the norm, then worth a trip to your GP to make sure everything is as it should be.
Goodness, you learn so much on this forum! I will keep my eyes peeled... normally the baby juice gets caught in a condom though!
It also depends on how often the person ejaculates and how much they have drank previous and the flavour can be very different. Please no pizza the night before, it makes it far too salty for my liking.
(Makes mental note, Just eat the pineapple off the Hawaiian.) Angel