Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Swallower in East Kent
Hi, I live in Thanet, and am looking for a lady for a BJ to completion with swallowing. If you can accommodate that would be best, but if not I'm sure we can arrange something Smile

BTW, hello everyone!! Big Grin
Hello Craig.
hi craig why dont u check out play_angel from adultwork she covers thanet , ramsgate etc ...

she has it at discretion but u could ask
Hi Craig and welcome
Some reckon that consumption of pineapple juice improves the flavour, and therefore makes swallowing better.... or so I am told

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for your warm welcome ladies!

And thanks for your help and the useful PM Lolo! Big Grin
(15-09-2011, 22:45)MrSmith767 Wrote: Some reckon that consumption of pineapple juice improves the flavour, and therefore makes swallowing better.... or so I am told

Welcome to the forum

Well I find myself that pineapple juice is one of the most pleasant-tasting fruit juices, so truth or not, I'm sure it can't hurt!! Smile
I don't swallow with work, but you still taste it with CIM. My advice would be not to eat anything with a high salt content (ie pizza) beforehand (not even the night before) and don't drink anything with a very stong flavour or drink for that matter. I can't stand the taste of beer or lager.

Mild and sweet flavours are better generally.
(15-09-2011, 22:45)MrSmith767 Wrote: Some reckon that consumption of pineapple juice improves the flavour, and therefore makes swallowing better.... or so I am told

Welcome to the forum

Correct MrSmith, pineapple juice will sweeten the taste, you need to regularly drink it before hand, avoid garlic and spicy foods too.
Lord Byron always used to swear by Cinnamon, worth adding to the diet also.

Craig there are a few nice ladies in Thanet hope all goes well for you
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]