Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Should nudity in freechat be allowed on Adultwork?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, nudity should be allowed in freechat
16.00%
4 16.00%
No, nudity should not be allowed in freechat
84.00%
21 84.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nudity in freechat? (specifically Topless)
No nudity in free chat. Today was bad as clients tried to forced be into nudity it's hard to make any money let alone nudity in fee
WOW
I’ve stuck to this site for many years and I’m totally shocked that you would treat your girls /others like this, it feels asif AW is now working against us! The motivation for us women working is making great money ! I’ve worked on tv and cam for many years and we all know how we feel after a shit day or loads of dickheads saying ‘get your tits out’ and how draining and damaging it can be sometimes that we have to log of and take breaks. It’s hard enough to deal with this and pick up the motivation to put a smile back on and get yourself through the day without batteling freeloders!

The fact your showing system messages to users to let them know (which is girls can’t see) and announced this without talking to us first feel like we’re being treated like objects. This is not liberating , liberating is being paid for the tease , the power of being a women and not giving away ourself for what we deam cheap or not mutual eachange!

I think this is a bad move please think about the mental health of your service providing memebers before making decisions as for many of us it will become increasingly hard to maintain this as a job and your as risk of either losing a huge amount of girls or pushing girls into providing services they don’t offer and don’t feel comfortable doing and putting themselves in danger to make sure they have £ they would of safely earnt behind a screen.

Please rethink this, we’re the women /others who work for this site we should have a voice and a say. Please don’t be another cheap freeloading site that I’ll get sick of , nowadays I’d rather work a 9-5 then be expected and harassed by men which is already not nice for free things and shows

I think their should be system messages encouraging a tip for a great show at the end not a system message letting them no what they can groom you into for free.
This should absolutely NOT be allowed! All it is going to do is encourage even more freeloaders and put added pressure onto the models.
Why was a vote not offered to the ones who actually perform and will be affected by this instead of a decision being taken by admin who have no clue what it is like to deal with pushy clients who don't even buy credits. Why would they bother to pay when they get breasts for free? Half of them only need breasts and then it is all over.
Do AW even consider the wellbeing of their performers?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tamara for this post:
  • Sarah54
I vote no on this .. it will do nothing for us working on cam apart from being made to feel worthless and the need to strip especially new ones .. it may bring more clients on to aw but the wrong kind .. please reconsider
I certainly won't be showing my bare tits in free, as it is the tits they want to see and if I did that I would not make anything, It is not fair to expect us to go topless in freemode. What next, total nudity in free!!! It just goes to show that AW care nothing for the people who make them loads of money. What is the point of being a pay site if punters can get what they want for nothing, it just does not make sense.
My profile: MatureSally38K
No no no! Some days it’s tough enough getting paid calls let alone giving it all away for free ?
It even says on AW that free is to entice clients into paid mode so why on earth would you change that?!
Free tits in free was a really bad move from aw i will stop doing free chat because they keep ask if i had taking advantage of free boobs , and they keep come in and leave in 1 second because i have no tits out , they expect tits out for free and wank for free , no tits are my money earn so that really affect my earnings
Already, around ten men asking and being sleezy hounding me to get my tits out for free !!!!! I can see this making me leave or lash out at the customers who keep asking it’s making me feel worthless and making my mood go down hill I already have depression and this job is making me feel hopeless and worthless by the constant asking I’ve done this for over ten years and not once have I felt like this, look after your members for heavens sake !

Why don’t you improve the site to offer a tip box once the show is done ? For a good show /chat similar in a way delivery company’s offer their customers a chance to tip for good service after the service has been provided ! , you should be helping us earn more not going against us !

Why have you put out a system message to the guys which you have blocked us girls from seeing ! ???? Reminding them we can get out tits our for free
I have just finished my first 1 hour session this afternoon, and I was pleasantly surprised, was expecting everyone to ask for the free tits, but I only had two ask and I politely said that I don't and that we had no say in the change. In fact I have made more in this session than I have for a long time, so will see how it goes. If I do get lots asking for a free tit show, I will turn off free mode, which I have only done a couple of times since I started camming in 2009, and when I did turn it off I found I was bored, lol, as I do like the banter of free mode. I didn't seem to have that many come and leave immediately, perhaps I was just lucky, lol.
My profile: MatureSally38K
Looking for the silver lining- I decided I'd do tits for tips for the duration of this trial, I've been telling all my regulars to come and buzz my bra off since I saw the tweet. I've only done an hour or so in free so far but with good results ie. Tips!
You should have consulted the models and definitely encourage users to tip though - not all models are comfortable asking.