Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Should nudity in freechat be allowed on Adultwork?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, nudity should be allowed in freechat
16.00%
4 16.00%
No, nudity should not be allowed in freechat
84.00%
21 84.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nudity in freechat? (specifically Topless)
Hi all, after requests from the membership this poll is being creating with one purpose, to gauge the opinion on whether topless nudity in free chat should be allowed.

There is currently a trial is taking place from: 17/04/2023 - 31/05/2023 on Adultwork to allow topless nudity.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Krista_Sky, urnaughtystudent, x_Lilly_Rose_xxx
I don’t think it should be allowed, it’s hard enough to make money at the minute and to give it away for free is just ridiculous, AW would be losing money as well, as a lot of girls boobs are their money makers
Absolutely not. It’s total exploitation and while they can say there’s no pressure, the customers will certainly apply pressure.

Also - this hasn’t even been announced to the models yet the users are being shown when they come into your room.

Disgusted with it to be honest.
Absolutely not it’s not right it’s just going to bring in more freeloaders try supporting us who keep your site going times are hard enough as it is
I’m really interested to hear the POV of those who have voted yes
The idea that being able to go topless in Freemode is liberating is backward as it defeats the purpose of having group and private modes, therefore next to no income for workers or AW themselves.
Not only are there so many viewers coming in on Freemode already asking for a free show, but introducing a temporary relaxation of the rules in this way will unleash a tidal wave of viewers expecting a Free show for months to come, maybe even years. It is already bad enough as is, especially with the current cost of living crisis times are tough for everyone but more so than ever for camgirls as we rely on viewers paying to view our group and private shows, and for many of us, this is our full-time job and only source of income.

This is oppressive, and not in any way shape or form is this liberating. Highly disappointed in the team at AW.
WOW!!! NO TO NUDITY IN FREE MODE!!
No I do NOT agree with nudity for free - so they can come get what they want for free and make it harder for us cam models to make a living?? Your silly to think uts a good idea and I am not impressed
The way that this has been handled by AW is shocking AND you’ve put a system message in free chat that models can’t see but users can alerting them to the fact that we can be topless in free, but no mention of a tip??? It’s a disgrace.
No for nudity in free
When adultwork advertised this on their twitter page - they had so many girls comment on the tweet about how unhappy they were about being able to go topless in free. Despite this adultwork deleted the tweet (twice) and have decided to go ahead with decision anyway.

I would like to think that adultwork will listen to its models who have voiced their opinion and remove the relaxed rules allowing topless in free.

It's at risk of becoming a cheap "token" site.. aswell as an increased risk of leaked webcam footage.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to HayleyDanielsUK for this post:
  • Krista_Sky