Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Should nudity in freechat be allowed on Adultwork?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, nudity should be allowed in freechat
16.00%
4 16.00%
No, nudity should not be allowed in freechat
84.00%
21 84.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nudity in freechat? (specifically Topless)
No nudity in free , AW has gone downhill over the years. Its really hard to hit my weekly target these days , after 16 years of working on aw I've noticed a decline. Nudity in free will just encourage more free loaders , TROLLS and then what would be the point in having paid modes ? Absolutely ridiculous
I do not use free chat on AW, if I did I would still keep my top on - then it is up to viewers to go private if they want to see. This is how I work on SM (where free chat is compulsory) and how I would work on AW if I ever did free chat.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • country-gal1984
Categorically 110 percent no nudity this is a luxury not a commodity we are not running a charity! It has been pandemic for all of us our bills aren't going down but up! AW supposedly class themselves as a third party advertising site not a PIMP regressive!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • country-gal1984