Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

guys - what is your favourite outfit
(01-08-2011, 08:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol Ann said that, not me and she is right as Tena is a pad and I don't need pads, I just like the security of having knickers on as I have a habit of waiting until the last minute to go to the toilet and if you cough in that state lol. Not that I cough lots, but you never know! Also if it's a hot day and you are glowing, then the knickers absorb some of the moisture and without them I just feel icky. They make me feel fresher and more clean.

It's probably all in my head, but you do what makes you feel good don't you and I like knickers!

Also!!! I wear trousers a lot and it can be quite painful and rubbing without knickers and you have to wash the trousers more frequently if you don't wear knickers, plus if I get horny I get wet down there and again, where is that all meant to go if I don't have knickers on? Wash the knickers, not the trousers daily! I believe our lolo is a skirt wearer, so not the same concern.

It can be a little embarrassing I would have thought if you coughed and let go of a little trickle. If you wear trousers it makes sense to wear knickers underneath as
it must get a bit tender with all that rubbing that trousers could do.
I like knickers to especially when they are coming off, but it always creates a little tingle of anticipation as well

Ann is right of course but you would not need them anyway
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(01-08-2011, 09:15)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 09:09)monty69 Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 08:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol Ann said that, not me and she is right as Tena is a pad and I don't need pads, I just like the security of having knickers on as I have a habit of waiting until the last minute to go to the toilet and if you cough in that state lol. Not that I cough lots, but you never know! Also if it's a hot day and you are glowing, then the knickers absorb some of the moisture and without them I just feel icky. They make me feel fresher and more clean.

It's probably all in my head, but you do what makes you feel good don't you and I like knickers!

Also!!! I wear trousers a lot and it can be quite painful and rubbing without knickers and you have to wash the trousers more frequently if you don't wear knickers, plus if I get horny I get wet down there and again, where is that all meant to go if I don't have knickers on? Wash the knickers, not the trousers daily! I believe our lolo is a skirt wearer, so not the same concern.

OMG my mind is working overtime now Kate - a little too much info Big Grin

Lol sorry Monty, did I put you off your cereals?

Ha ha Kate, cereals are not allowable in my diet!! Too many calories for the sort that I would eat. Also, brekkie is about 7am if I am lucky!!

I also confess to thinking you must wear granny knickers (ugh!) but hadnt read the post explaining you dont.

Anyway mind was working overtime thinking all sorts of naughty thoughts but must confess that a morning of selling fuel and arguing with BT firmly put them to the back of my mind!

Better now though Big Grin
Glad to hear you have recovered Monty

The knickers she left in my room definitely weren't granny knickers!
lol Ann, I kept leaving them in your room as well. I like matching sets if I can afford them. I've got quite a few matching bra and knicker sets now as they go so nicely with my underbust corset.

I've just had a client that requested I wore pvc. By God was it hot!
(01-08-2011, 17:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol Ann, I kept leaving them in your room as well. I like matching sets if I can afford them. I've got quite a few matching bra and knicker sets now as they go so nicely with my underbust corset.

I've just had a client that requested I wore pvc. By God was it hot!

You won't have many sets if you keep leaving them in Anns room

God you must have been boiling in PVC, probably giving of a radient glow

I think the word is 'slick' after I had played in it lol. I needed help getting out of it I was so hot.
(02-08-2011, 00:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think the word is 'slick' after I had played in it lol. I needed help getting out of it I was so hot.

I bet that was interesting peeling you out of a PVC suit

I love your use of the word 'interesting' Freddo, it's such an unassuming word. I think we should replace the word 'interesting' for 'horny' as I think that is what you really mean lol.
You slipping out of anything Kate would be horny!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  girls - your favourite outfit on a booking abcdef 19 30,109 29-10-2011, 21:49
Last Post: Freddo
  fav outfit abcdef 8 11,712 01-05-2011, 21:34
Last Post: Jeansman