Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

girls - your favourite outfit on a booking
so girls what one outfit that makes u feel the sexiest

mine is a tiny black slip, deep pvc sussie belt, patterned stockings, & boots
I reckon it's my satin baby dolls. I love sliding over a client's body in my silky little number, with nothing on underneath! It also means I can get naked as soon as possible and do a body to body massage or have an erotic shower with him. Mmmmm.
I've got lots of favourites, so I'm not able to contribute, because I will be worse that Monty and end up giving you 3 or 4. I just love dressing up! I love the preperation time, the getting ready is all part of the build up for me.
Tiny slips, satin baby dolls mmmmmm!

DrC on Jayzee's profile.....
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Corsets/Bustiers, suspenders, stockings, jewellery... The whole shabang... Unfortunately I only get to do this on cam or in a hotel as it's too time consuming on outcalls! x
All women should wear stockings even as casual wear. Like position the stocking bands hidden under the dress for that classy look rather than tarty/streetwalker look with the tops showing.
So very sexy! Big Grin

Some men seem to prefer just tight jeans though. Yeah i agree looks sexy, but stockings are just so... omg!
Oh yes! Tight jeans, especially with long high heeled boots - lovely! The only problem is that they take longer to peel off when in the throes of passion!
I just want to have fun Tongue
PP, that is where Lolo's outfit come into its own! Dead sexy and easy access!
The outfit which currently makes me feel the sexiest is a black wrap style dress , it is low cut and just shows my breasts off and as it is fastened by being tied at the side a slit is created so when I walk or cross my legs my stockings are revealed .

I then either slowly untie or my favourite he unties and unwraps me underneath no panties just a underbust corset and a lacy garter belt .

this has taken over from my old favourite outfit a short denim kilt and a tight white t shirt ,stockings nothing else just a grin and I liked to keep my kilt on something horny about half undressed fun.

oh and hello being brave and posting xx
I don't know why I mentioned the jeans bit, except that one of the carers who comes to sort out mum-in-law always wears tight jeans, and boots. She's in her forties, but she always has a very naughty twinkle in her eye, definitely fancy her, so take every opportunity to have a bit of a flirt.

In general though I just love a nice basque, especially if there is a lovely bust bursting out of the top, that is definitely my favourite, by a huge margin.
I just want to have fun Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guys - what is your favourite outfit abcdef 89 153,248 13-11-2011, 02:29
Last Post: Nick Meanswell
  fav outfit abcdef 8 11,712 01-05-2011, 21:34
Last Post: Jeansman