Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

guys - what is your favourite outfit
No I leave those for my other job lol. I don't get leakage, I just worry about it lol.
worrying brings on wrinkles, try not to
I have a fat face, which keeps the wrinkles away, so I don't worry about that lol.
(31-07-2011, 21:44)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I have a fat face, which keeps the wrinkles away, so I don't worry about that lol.

u have not
(31-07-2011, 19:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: No I leave those for my other job lol. I don't get leakage, I just worry about it lol.

Sorry Kate this made me laugh, maybe Tena can help

Welcome Northred

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Freddo, I'm not sure, but I don't think you can go commando with Tena.

Hi Northred.
[quote='SassyAnn' pid='17867' dateline='1312159264']
Freddo, I'm not sure, but I don't think you can go commando with Tena.

Probably right there Kate, I am sure you really do not need anything really
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol Ann said that, not me and she is right as Tena is a pad and I don't need pads, I just like the security of having knickers on as I have a habit of waiting until the last minute to go to the toilet and if you cough in that state lol. Not that I cough lots, but you never know! Also if it's a hot day and you are glowing, then the knickers absorb some of the moisture and without them I just feel icky. They make me feel fresher and more clean.

It's probably all in my head, but you do what makes you feel good don't you and I like knickers!

Also!!! I wear trousers a lot and it can be quite painful and rubbing without knickers and you have to wash the trousers more frequently if you don't wear knickers, plus if I get horny I get wet down there and again, where is that all meant to go if I don't have knickers on? Wash the knickers, not the trousers daily! I believe our lolo is a skirt wearer, so not the same concern.
(01-08-2011, 08:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol Ann said that, not me and she is right as Tena is a pad and I don't need pads, I just like the security of having knickers on as I have a habit of waiting until the last minute to go to the toilet and if you cough in that state lol. Not that I cough lots, but you never know! Also if it's a hot day and you are glowing, then the knickers absorb some of the moisture and without them I just feel icky. They make me feel fresher and more clean.

It's probably all in my head, but you do what makes you feel good don't you and I like knickers!

Also!!! I wear trousers a lot and it can be quite painful and rubbing without knickers and you have to wash the trousers more frequently if you don't wear knickers, plus if I get horny I get wet down there and again, where is that all meant to go if I don't have knickers on? Wash the knickers, not the trousers daily! I believe our lolo is a skirt wearer, so not the same concern.

OMG my mind is working overtime now Kate - a little too much info Big Grin
(01-08-2011, 09:09)monty69 Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 08:55)CurvaceousKate Wrote: lol Ann said that, not me and she is right as Tena is a pad and I don't need pads, I just like the security of having knickers on as I have a habit of waiting until the last minute to go to the toilet and if you cough in that state lol. Not that I cough lots, but you never know! Also if it's a hot day and you are glowing, then the knickers absorb some of the moisture and without them I just feel icky. They make me feel fresher and more clean.

OMG my mind is working overtime now Kate - a little too much info Big Grin

Lol sorry Monty, did I put you off your cereals?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  girls - your favourite outfit on a booking abcdef 19 30,112 29-10-2011, 21:49
Last Post: Freddo
  fav outfit abcdef 8 11,713 01-05-2011, 21:34
Last Post: Jeansman