AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMS / Mobile Verification HELP / + Payment / Rules
Heart 
Hey All...

Newbie on the block here needing some help which unfortunately I am unable to get a resolve through the help section by contacting AW. Sorry there are so many questions but it is like a mind maze trying to find answers in the help section on AW :/

SMS CHAT -
I am wanting to sign up for SMS Chat and I have ticked the relevant boxes and also verified my mobile (3 times now) on one part of my profile it states my mobile has been verified but when I try to tick the SMS Chat on the registration page it tells me that my mobile has not been verified so I am a little confused and AW just responded telling me to read the help section regarding this which I have already read?

Payment Transfer -
Do you set this up once you have credits to transfer or can this be set up previous to earning credits so at least you know you have 2 ways of transferring credits earned.

RULES -
What are the do's and don'ts on AW?

FREE PREVIEW -
Is free preview totally non nude? No Topless / No Flash etc just clothed and lingerie?

OTHER PERFORMERS -
If I was to offer a B/G show etc would the male performer have to be registered on AW?

CREDITS -
Is 1 Credit £1 or 0.70p?

FORUM -
How do I upload my avatar to this forum or does it update automatically from my AW Profile?

Thank you lovely peoples Smile xx

Messages In This Thread
SMS / Mobile Verification HELP / + Payment / Rules - by BrandiFoxUK - 09-09-2015, 12:01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile Verification 1hornylass 8 7,772 19-05-2020, 11:57
Last Post: admin
  mobile verification soniacd 1 4,587 19-07-2015, 20:04
Last Post: soniacd
  Mobile verification Bbwpinup24x 1 4,666 10-04-2015, 09:57
Last Post: admin
  Mobile verification problems MIstress-SlinkySis 0 3,309 02-10-2013, 14:35
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis