Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Verification
How long should it take to verify your phone?  I did mine on the 11th May so I can use the Post Office payment method and it's still not verified. When I check the status it says the following, 'Sorry, it was not possible to obtain the age verification status of ***** (1)'.  I was expecting it to be done quite quick as my phone already has been age verified with my mobile operator.
Hi, instant normally. Did you enter the MV code ok into AW?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Yes, code received on my phone and entered onto Adultwork. No problems at all
Hi, first time I have seen that particular error after entering the code sorry, if you have the ability to de-sync the mobile number (delete from AW) then re-try a new code it may help, if not it may be AW livehelp/help section ticket for further help sorry.

adultworkbanner4
Tried it again, hopefully it'll work this time.
Still got no where as I have the same message when I click check status. I did contact Adultwork who were very helpful but unable to actually help me. I then contacted my phone operator and after two hours got no where.

Can anyone tell me what their verified number looks like on the payment page for the cash option/Post Office please? My number is showing in red, which I'm presuming means it's not verified but for all I know this could be how a verified number looks lol.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, looks like this:

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • 1hornylass
Ah so not in red then. No idea why my number won't verify then and it's actually stressing me out as it should be a simple process. Thanks for your help admin, as ever

As I say my mobile operator were no help at all after spending two hours on the chat function. I ended the chat after two hour as I was asked for personal information that had to be entered on a separate form, even though it had already been given to the first operator and the second operator could view the whole chat. I'd noticed the website wasn't secure and explained that's why I'm not sharing personal information and they did nothing to set my mind at ease and when I asked for them to send it to my email address they just went on at me to fill in this form. It just didn't sit right with me and I wasn't comfortable that my concerns weren't addressed. I did ring them but after nearly 30 minutes I gave up as I don't want to keep my mobile blocked as I don't have another phone line.
Hi, just putting it out there as an option, I can add the account into the group, run a few tests and see if we can get it working then release the account, takes around 10 minutes just and can all be done when talking over the phone so you know exactly which steps I am taking each time. Perfectly fine if you dont want to of course. Im coming up a blank for other ideas.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart SMS / Mobile Verification HELP / + Payment / Rules BrandiFoxUK 11 22,896 24-06-2020, 21:26
Last Post: cleanguy
  mobile verification soniacd 1 4,500 19-07-2015, 20:04
Last Post: soniacd
  Mobile verification Bbwpinup24x 1 4,582 10-04-2015, 09:57
Last Post: admin
  Mobile verification problems MIstress-SlinkySis 0 3,282 02-10-2013, 14:35
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis