Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback on c2c justcamit
Hi, 

A lot of the time when we both have sound on and are in a c2c session there seems to be loads of feedback. I've tried turning down my volume and asking them to do the same, and it makes it a bit better but then I can't hear them! If they are mid wank, they don't want to stop to mess around with sound either, they just leave.  It's fine on my skype bookings, so I'm guessing it's something to do with jci. Anyone know how to solve this?
If a microphone is too close to speakers that's the cause. I let them know that in C2C I will mute their audio otherwise I get the same issue with feedback.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Ahhh I see. Thanks, I will tell them that if all they want to do is wank. If they want to talk then maybe it's better to skype. I'm not even sure where my microphone and speakers are, lol, it's all just built in to the laptop.
Yeah it's a real problem. I do the same, either mute their audio, or use a pair of headphones just for those shows where they really want to be able to speak too xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • jackiebigtits